Go Back   Hardware Canucks > Mac, iPhone & iPod > iPhone & iPods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1, 2010, 02:39 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Default Need some help with restore - Cydia and SHSH

So I Jailbroke my iphone last night, perfect success. but the thing I want to make sure I know how to do is to be able to restore from the SHSH blob I saved before the jailbreak.

It saved to Cydia server as well as locally. But when I try to restore, what do I have to do to be able to use the SHSH file? I've changed the host file for which server it looks for. But When I browse for firmware file, the only files iTunes reads is *.ipsw

Which clearly the SHSH blob file is .shsh

So what do I need to do? Any help would be much appreciated. I don't want to restore from an iTunes backup, but specifically the SHSH file.

Cheers