What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone 4 Officially Announced

Pelt

I really like the looks of it. I was planning on getting an Iphone aka Ipad Nano (thanks for this one Squeetard) this year but think I'll hold off for a little while longer.

Signal2Noise

Welcome to the new form of Viral Marketing.

Apple: "Our stuffs. We wants it back!"

The whole 'lost prototype' story sounds sketchy. I'm sure it was all done on purpose. Diehard Apple fans are like sheep.

Kinda looks like a Zune, too. Which is good. :thumb:

Neolithium_Wpg

Well, the keynote is done; the iPhone 4G is official (Damn Rogers won't offer me an upgrade at a discount, so I'll just buy the thing outright when I'm off in Quebec) they kept the pricing decent for the 32GB models, no new fancy colors and it was unfortunate that there is no 64GB option yet. Still the new phone looks rather damn good if you don't count the wireless networking issues they had during the demos.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Looks pretty good. They say it has improved battery life.

If the real-life reviews are good I might end up getting one of these, unless another option comes cheaper and better for my needs.

bojangles

I think this is the phone to get. It has all the features that I've wanted for a while, and it's widely supported by third party devices. I'm glad I waited.

I was going to get an Android device, but because my carrier doesn't have a certain baseband, I will not be able to get it. Apple it is!

Neolithium_Wpg

Not too sure how I feel about the looks of the new white phone, I might have wanted that one; but I'll just have to see them up close and in person in August I suppose.

Pankie

I would probably get one if not for roger's ridiculous prices