I'll wait for the windows phone...looks hot and not a gay as the iphone

Mobile Operating System | Mobile Devices | Smart Phones | Windows Phone 7

CHEERS
Old June 17, 2010, 08:25 AM
Allstar
F@H

Couldn't resist
Attached Images

A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old June 17, 2010, 08:50 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithium_Wpg View Post
Couldn't resist

CHEERS
Old June 17, 2010, 11:49 AM
Allstar
F@H

When is Apple launching the iOS4 update, for us 3GS owners???

I'm growing impatient...

Old June 17, 2010, 12:03 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
When is Apple launching the iOS4 update, for us 3GS owners???

I'm growing impatient...
June 21st is the expected release date. They've already released the update for iTunes (9.2) for Windows as well, so a large group of people have already installed the iOS 4 GM build....I have to say I like it!
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old June 17, 2010, 11:50 PM
Allstar
F@H

Since you mentioned iOS 4, I figured I'd fire up a quick screenshot from my freshly jailbroken 3G (Thank god you can enable wallpapers and multitasking on a 3G!). Definitely snappy even with the features Apple disabled for "performance reasons". The new layout is fantastic, never thought I'd be able to keep my stack of applications on just the home screen; this release just makes me want the iPhone 4 that much more. Haven't had a great deal of time to examine everything just yet, but there will of course be a big list by the time it goes from GM to actual release.
Attached Images

-Author Unknown
Old June 18, 2010, 06:05 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Since you mentioned iOS 4, I figured I'd fire up a quick screenshot from my freshly jailbroken 3G (Thank god you can enable wallpapers and multitasking on a 3G!). Definitely snappy even with the features Apple disabled for "performance reasons". The new layout is fantastic, never thought I'd be able to keep my stack of applications on just the home screen; this release just makes me want the iPhone 4 that much more. Haven't had a great deal of time to examine everything just yet, but there will of course be a big list by the time it goes from GM to actual release.
That's not hard to believe - the A8 processor is very capable. I have never had any slowdowns.

I imagine the iPhone 4's A4 processor must be amazing!

I just wish the dev team could release a jailbreak for iOS 3.1.3 right before the official iOS4 update launch - I'd love to jailbreak/unlock it before I head out to California in July...

Old June 18, 2010, 07:44 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
That's not hard to believe - the A8 processor is very capable. I have never had any slowdowns.

I imagine the iPhone 4's A4 processor must be amazing!

I just wish the dev team could release a jailbreak for iOS 3.1.3 right before the official iOS4 update launch - I'd love to jailbreak/unlock it before I head out to California in July...
Spirit should work just fine on 3.1.3, I even had the latest baseband and it worked flawlessly (There is an error that pops up with Windows Vista and 7 though, just run the .exe in XP compatibility mode and it's gold)
-Author Unknown
Old June 18, 2010, 07:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Sorry, is that a wallpaper on your Homescreen? Can you customize that?
Old June 18, 2010, 07:59 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Spirit should work just fine on 3.1.3, I even had the latest baseband and it worked flawlessly (There is an error that pops up with Windows Vista and 7 though, just run the .exe in XP compatibility mode and it's gold)
LOL - I went on the Dev Team blog right after posting and saw the Spirit jailbreak... Tonight is the night