LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 8, 2010, 10:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Eww dude...seriously EWW!!!!
Apparently, the average toilet bowl is cleaner than an average kitchen sink. Though if dropping it while on the can, it can still be cleaned. So that is only ewww for a moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
It accidentally fell though a hole in my pocket and went down the stairs and survived.
I think you should be investing in new pants before blowing money on a new silly device.
Old June 8, 2010, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
Guys, he knows people...! He's heard of these thing...

Take that you "brainwashed actual iPhone owners" - no truth shall ever come out of your mouths
One in every crowd.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Apparently, the average toilet bowl is cleaner than an average kitchen sink. Though if dropping it while on the can, it can still be cleaned. So that is only ewww for a moment.
I think you should be investing in new pants before blowing money on a new silly device.
Yeah that was next on my list. Putting a pair of needlenose pliers in there was not a smart thing to do. LOL!!!
Old June 8, 2010, 11:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Seriously the iPhone is not fragile or indestructible. I've dropped mine dozens of times and it's fine. But it certainly hasn't taken the beating I put my old nokia through. This new design looks like the screen is plenty durable. Honestly people can say their phone is fine, or so and so's friend drop theirs and it broke. Who cares, it's the user's mistake. Take care of your $700 phone :)
Old June 8, 2010, 11:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

YouTube - Ultimate Gleeks Bringing You "LEAKED" Jane Lynch iPhone 4 Ad! (Glee) (HD)
Old June 8, 2010, 06:38 PM
Top Prospect

I'll probably get the iphone 4 if just for the battery life and better video. I use my iphone to death almost everyday and if I can get a better one, I will. I would say the iphone is the most important device I have. I'm sure if I had not gotten an iPhone and got an android phone instead, I'd be saying the same thing about it, but because I was a total apple fanboy at the time and there was no android phones, I got the iphone 3g. I'll get iphone 4 if I can get the subsidized price, but not the full price.
Old June 9, 2010, 09:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I will get the iPhone 4 if I can sell my old 3GS for a decent price.

I have dropped my iPhone dozens of times and no damages.

My old iPhone 3G has probably been dropped a hundred times by now and it still works (a friend bought it)

My 3GS has been dropped on concrete many times as I work in construction.

Just don't get any water in them.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old June 11, 2010, 10:58 AM
Banned

This guy is HILARIOUS!!!! And truthful.....

YouTube - iPhone 4.0 Rant

EDIT: Okay.....HWC is not playing it in a player for some reason....Just click the darn link. LOL!!!!
Old June 15, 2010, 11:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks we may be able to get iPhone 4 unlocked directly from Apple Canada! 3GS is definitely going to be sold that way.

CBC News - Technology & Science - Apple selling unlocked iPhones in Canada
Old June 15, 2010, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I hate that the price is going to be so expensive but you can thank carriers for that.

The more I think about it the less I want it. Sure I love the look as it looks more like a professional phone and not a toy but it would be covered in a case anyways. The added resolution doesn't matter for me. The better video camera is a huge plus. The front facing camera doesn't matter to me as I don't like video chat to begin with and think it uses too much attention anyways. The better battery life is nice but I use a battery pack anyways.

So the only 2 things that are beneficial to me are the better camera and the video chat that I don't want people to use.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old June 16, 2010, 08:06 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

The metal part of the case is a new antenna. perhaps the iPhone will do a better job as a phone.
Fold for team #54196