What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Jailbreak not working?

Goalieman077

One of the few times actually asking for jailbreaking help as I'm regarded as the "master" of it at my school but I have no idea what the problem is.

My iPhone was pruchased in July and I have ahad it jailbroken since then, all has been fine till t oday it randomly shut off and then when turning on it wouldnt go past lock screen, anyways I restored and the problem now is no matter what i do I can't get it to re-jailbreak. Firmware is 3.1.2, I have tried blackra1n to which I just enter recovery mode and nothing more happens and redsn0w in which the screen stays black thoughout and when it says it is done I reboot since it is still black screen and no Cydia, WTF? Any ideas?

JMCD

I thought there were problems with Jailbreaking on 3.1.2, but I'm not sure. I have heard of people not being able to recently with blackrain. I'm still on 3.0.1 and running fine. So check out iphoneincanada.ca and maybe you'll find some info/answers there as there's a good number of people who know more than me :)

ultraman7k

One of the few times actually asking for jailbreaking help as I'm regarded as the "master" of it at my school but I have no idea what the problem is.

My iPhone was pruchased in July and I have ahad it jailbroken since then, all has been fine till t oday it randomly shut off and then when turning on it wouldnt go past lock screen, anyways I restored and the problem now is no matter what i do I can't get it to re-jailbreak. Firmware is 3.1.2, I have tried blackra1n to which I just enter recovery mode and nothing more happens and redsn0w in which the screen stays black thoughout and when it says it is done I reboot since it is still black screen and no Cydia, WTF? Any ideas?

If you're still having problems, I had problems with Blackra1n at first. Not sure what I did to fix it but check modmyi.com they always seem to have the latest on jailbreaks and stuff like that.

Latest posts