Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > HTPC Systems & Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12, 2011, 09:34 AM
Top Prospect

Default 70" Televisions

Where to buy an LCD or LED 70" TV in toronto? Sorry, didn't know where to ask this question, if its the wrong board
Old March 12, 2011, 02:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

why dont you just buy a projector if you want something that big. You can go 100"+ if you wanted.

Old March 13, 2011, 08:58 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I think the easiest route for you, as I'm not sure if you'll receive many replies; is to figure out what models you're interested in by doing research online.

Next, I would directly call, or email customer service for each manufacturer in Canada, and ask them to give you a list of locations you can go view/demo the unit at in-store.

Last but not least, I would then call each of those stores directly to find out whether or not they have the model of television you're interested in looking at in-stock, and on the floor so you can view it with your own eyes.

Choosing a television/screen is never an easy task.
Your viewing situation at home is likely going to be much different from the setups, and store demos you will encounter, unless you're lucky enough to visit a high end home theatre boutique that stocks a bunch of demos for you to check out.

It took us about a year or so of going back and forth before we finally decided on what worked & looked best in our viewing room.

Best of luck in your search, and most important, have fun!!