What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HDTV Media Player - $149.99

CasheKicker

Not quite sure where to post this one but I can definately see it being one of my next purchases.

Tired of watching your downloaded media and movies on the computer. Tired of burning DVDs and converting the files to be recognised on your Home theater DVD player...

Enter

NCIX.com - Buy Western Digital Wd TV HD Media Player HDMI USB 2.0 Composite A/V SPDIF Out Mkv H.264 Xvid - WDAVN00BN In Canada.

A good video on Youtube about it too

hdtv media player - Google Video

Beats the heck out of building an entire rig to do the same job. Not to mention SILENT operation.

We need a review of this piece!! Nudge Nudge.:thumb:

thenewguy001

I agree. Very interesting gadget. I might pick one up if there's a sale. Wait, why is it in the hot deals section if it's not on sale?

CasheKicker

lowfat

Staff member
Pretty sure I say this for $119 on RFD. Think it was even TigerDirect. But I'd rather pay the extra $5 and get it from Newegg.

gingerbee

i have heard that they have a lot of play back problems (only reason i don't own one yet i have computers every where this would help )

CasheKicker

Latest posts