Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18, 2012, 08:14 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default HPcloud - check your credit cards!

Hey all,

Just wanted to send you guys a quick note on the hpcloud services that a lot of us were part of.

I got a bill on my credit card for around $200. I was kind of floored, because I called them at the end of March to close my account. I talked to a rep on the phone, they said everything was good and I hung up.

So seeing a bill for $200 was a bit troubling (on a Saturday morning, when you can't call them...)

Anywho, I called the guys and have had a few emails back and forth. It seems there was still an instance running.. and i'm kind of assuming that's why my account wasn't closed.

Just a reminder to check over your visa statements for anything like this.. they didn't seem very surprised when I called, it could have been a bug in their system.

Gogo betas!

Quote:
I'll learn to manage my anger, when people learn to manage their stupid.
Old June 18, 2012, 08:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I checked just to be sure, no charges for me. Did you ever get an email from them saying that they closed your account, I had.
Old June 18, 2012, 08:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I also received an confirmation email that my account had been closed.
Old June 18, 2012, 08:53 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I stickied the thread just to keep it at the top for a short while. Hopefully this was just an oversight or a glitch.
Fold for team #54196