Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30, 2012, 02:02 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdog51 View Post
Its doing much better, thanks. Umm... Im not horribly good with PHP. Zodac has some google docs worked up that will work. Its nothing fancy but, they'll get the job done. ChrisK, we have a final formula now, would youre guy be able to update your website? I would really like to use it again.
There was some kind of discussion/vote on normalizing the stats so I need confirmation on that (I have posted as such).

Once I get that (or in case I missed something in the numerous threads/proposals in the CC forum let me know) I'll forward to Gav.

Feel free to PM me as well (though here or the captain's forum) if you are trying to get my attention quickly.
Fold for team #54196
Old May 2, 2012, 02:19 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Rules finalized. Thanks everyone for the input and passion.

Thread closed...lets go bananas you crazy beavers!!!!!!
Fold for team #54196
Closed Thread