Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 27, 2012, 11:51 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Mine have been reporting regularily as far as I can tell.
Old January 28, 2012, 05:16 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Mine have all been reported as far as I can tell. I have to compare HFM to Kakao, EOC and the F@H stats page to verify as they all update at different intervals. Plus HFM can't be used to track the V7 client that I use for my gpu...but that one is very regular so its easy to account for.

On another note HFM is now reporting PPD for all 6099s and 6098s that I get...somewhere around 86k ppd from the cloud servers.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank

Last edited by PerryC; January 28, 2012 at 06:07 AM.
Old January 28, 2012, 05:59 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

production is kinda low today, despite that SwingOp3 is going strong. what is wrong? yesterday I did 79k in total.
Old January 28, 2012, 08:51 AM

My System Specs

so how do i stop the clients?
Old January 28, 2012, 09:20 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

If I remember correctly from one of the guides, you go into the client and hit CTL + C
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old January 28, 2012, 09:24 AM

My System Specs

Not sure how to get back in to the client though.
Old January 28, 2012, 09:35 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I followed the guide and set everything up through PuTTY. I detached all the client screens so I can close PuTTY and have the clients still run. I can log back into the clients through that program, once I am in the client I just use the
Code:
screen -r
command to open the client screen back up.
Old January 28, 2012, 09:56 AM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I followed the guide and set everything up through PuTTY. I detached all the client screens so I can close PuTTY and have the clients still run. I can log back into the clients through that program, once I am in the client I just use the
Code:
screen -r
command to open the client screen back up.

Thanks.
Old January 28, 2012, 10:07 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I wasn't sure if that would work or not. That screen shot you posted looks nothing like what I see when I log into the server through PuTTY.
Old January 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well I have 3 set up so far, going to hopefully get 3 more set up now or later.

I'll also need to look at that tracking guide as I can't remember what it said in it (to allow you to track your ppd remotely)