Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 21, 2012, 05:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

/ BrainEater for starting this thread you're getting me to bring another computer online again, AND reading this thread almost got me into buying a GTX 570. I'm so close to buying more hardware to add PPD that if just one of these computers here drops a WU due to instability I'm pulling the trigger.

EDIT: To help decipher my emotions in that above couple sentences, thanks for this harmless fun - it helps get my mind off my research/school project getting turned inside out yesterday

I'm working on getting another 1000 PPD online today
It's like a little raindrop in what can be produced around here (heck even my GPU's PPD fluctuates that much depending on how good a day it's having). The top 20 producers is really tight around 26000-34000 PPD, so an extra 1000 actually matters there.
Old January 21, 2012, 01:02 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.
Old January 21, 2012, 01:10 PM

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.
Producing 50,000 ppd right now, but that will be dropping down to 30k ppd here in the next day or two for about a month. Pretty sure the 2600k rig is completely stable so I don't see it going down anytime soon. But I won't be going higher than 50,000 ppd anytime soon.
Old January 21, 2012, 03:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

anyone currently over 100 in the team is on my hit list. and I'm well on my way to taking over people below 100 as well.
and here's hoping that I can upgrade or add some parts for even more PPD.
EDIT, here' hoping I can do that soon.
Old January 21, 2012, 08:03 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
I'm going after the Big Cojones... better ditch that BOINC production quick, Herr Capitan!
You got 9 months. Then again, that's calculated with my old production.
Your new production should cut that down by a fair bit, which still leaves me lots of time .
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggtrotter59 View Post
I'm going for the # 1 spot in that obscure but nevertheless significant "total work units folded" statistic...
Watch out LCB001 !!! I'm coming after ya...
Mmmm I was hoping nobody would notice that one, well good luck with that it's one record I would like to keep.

Looks like I might have to cut back a bit on the number of different Boinc projects I currently run (19) and then it will be Game On...

Old January 22, 2012, 06:47 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well you are safe from me at least..........at my current production it will take me ~56 years to produce that many WUs.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old January 22, 2012, 07:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Y'all can use me as a target, all my rigs are down for at least a couple of weeks................
Old January 22, 2012, 01:28 PM
Hall Of Fame

Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

Old January 22, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hall Of Fame

I almost forgot about the points..... :

BrainEater - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

Zink , dandelioneater , you two are leaving THAT list my friends.

Old January 22, 2012, 01:47 PM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainEater View Post
Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

Hehe!!! Fired up a couple more gpu's on one of my clients machines... to test for stability of course Told him it may take up to week... gotta make sure she's good and stable