Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 9, 2012, 10:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default about time for a change?

since I've started folding, I have been using this to monitor how I'm doing. something I noticed is that they rank at 6k+ being the top.
considering how easy it is to get that, don't you guys think it's about time for them to change that to something like 50k+ or 100K+ at the top so there's a bit more differentiation?
Old January 9, 2012, 10:49 AM
F@H

My System Specs

From the front page of EOC: "I know, I still need to adjust production totals for the colors too... It's on my list!"
Old January 9, 2012, 10:52 AM
Top Prospect

it is in the works already. there have been several updates going on to that site and if you read the news and updates we are told that it is still on the to do list. this change has already been made at Kakao Stats - Teams Ranking
Old January 9, 2012, 01:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

yes, if you want more colors go Kaao stats, they changed that recently
Old January 9, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

oh, crap. I hit the home page and it brought me to the reviews section, I scrolled through that and checked the forums to see if there was anything and couldn't find anything off a quick look.
I guess this thread can be locked/deleted then.