Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 7, 2011, 02:55 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Any Farmers Here

$49.99 before the $20.00 rebate...$10.00 shipping

ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 (738 MHz/2200 MHz) Graphics Card - Model Number: ZT-20105-10P (additional $20 Mail in Rebate before Aug 31th)
Old August 7, 2011, 03:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Any idea what Zotac is like for handling rebates? Looks like they actually issue rebates in Canadian funds and not with a pre paid card of some sort.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old August 7, 2011, 04:06 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I"ve never applied for a Zotac rebate but guarranteed like all the rest if the T"s and I"s arn"t perfect or up to their better than perfect standards it will be refused. Not sure but almost looks like the rebate is coming from Zotac direct and not through a rebate house..that"s good.
Old August 7, 2011, 04:26 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

I've done quite a few MIRs with Zotac; no issues. Took 8 weeks, typical turn-around time. I don't remember if it was a check, or a pre-paid CC.
Old August 7, 2011, 05:49 PM
MVP
F@H

I had no problem with the Zotac rebate I did before. Mailed it to Richmond, BC, and they sent me a cheque back.
Old August 7, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I actually received mine very quickly, got a handwritten cheque in under 5 weeks. They use their own rebate company that's a part of Zotac, it's a small operation based out of Richmond.