Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7, 2011, 05:05 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

It says the charts aren't supported by my browser which is Opera. It was working yesterday?
Old May 7, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Seems we're having huge jumps every 24 hoursish, would that be your rigs all submitting results near the same time Xeven?
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old May 7, 2011, 06:18 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
Seems we're having huge jumps every 24 hoursish, would that be your rigs all submitting results near the same time Xeven?
Likely mine as well. I've got a couple of borrowed SR-2 systems going at my parents' place.

I usually fold under the PScout name with a 990X / dual GTX 590 system and I transferred that over as well.
Old May 7, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ah. Makes sense, seems like all of you guys are hitting your Bigadv's at once. Doing great so far.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old May 7, 2011, 06:24 PM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
Nah. I transferred 5 of them at different times so they check in at different times in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if its due to 10e's Skankbox (quad Magny-Cours) though.

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Old May 7, 2011, 08:34 PM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

I guess our competitors are to busy using our smack talk box to do any actual folding....
Old May 7, 2011, 08:55 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Looking good guys. Keep er going!
Fold for team #54196
Old May 8, 2011, 08:00 AM
Allstar

Just a little update, I switched over to using the FAH tracker and am now getting between 4500-5000PPD on a 8800GT. Still running at the bottom of the pack but it beats the hell out of 192PPD haha.

Create something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot.

Intel Q6600 - Gigabyte EP35-DS4 - OCZ Reaper 4gig PC2-6400 - XFX 8800GT 512Mb Alpha Dog - AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude - Alesis M1Active MK2 - Corsair HX-620 - Silverstone Temjin TJ05B-X - Scythe Katana 2 - WD Raptor 150Gb - Seagate 7200.11 750Gb x2 - Samsung SH-S203N
Old May 8, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeven View Post
It's been updated although it's about half an hour late. OCN is slowly chewing up our lead!
Gonna slap in a GTS450 & GTX560Ti I bought yesterday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels_78 View Post
I've been in there trying to participate a few times, but the number of people (even another team captain, barf!!) implying that there was cheating going on because of our lead was too much for me. Cheating....... "I heard a rumor that HWC recruited another team!!!!" how the FACK are you supposed to cheat by recruiting ANYBODY, in a contest that's designed to encourage recruitment!?!?!
Roger that, the other teams will have to show improvement during the contest or inhale our dust!
Old May 8, 2011, 08:06 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Boy oh boy are the number of accusations increasing

Official CPC & Bit-Tech Chimps Challenge 2011 Thread - Page 18 - bit-tech.net Forums

lol, all with the exception of a few people who posted in the NCIX thread are HWC folders/members.

CPC & Bt Captain:
bit-tech.net Forums - View Single Post - Official CPC & Bit-Tech Chimps Challenge 2011 Thread
Quote:

Also FYI the big question about HWC and NCIX joining up putting them way out in front has been raised but will let you all know what happens, something needs to be done though as they said only a few were helping from NCIX so we (the captains) specifically didn't combine the 2 teams but now it seems like a good 3rd+ of there points is coming from NCIX...
^
lol, it actually is a few who came over. It's just deadthings/10e/ron/whudson alone account for about 600K worth of PPD.

Last edited by Deviant; May 8, 2011 at 08:13 AM.