Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:04 AM
10e's Avatar
10e 10e is offline
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Figures the first unit that my SR-2 got early this morning was a regular SMP unit. And here I thought I had timed everything so nice-nice to get the first units in around 3 - 6pm today.

LOLz.

SkankBox48 is going bananas now too....

I still had the original passkey from last year, so I'm assuming she's good to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bananas
__________________

Xeven: How about 10^8.450980400142567e-001 -as a possible replacement for "10e"

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71732
Reply With Quote
  #152 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:06 AM
Xeven's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 483
Default

Had to wait until the last WU for my username finished so my first big WUs will check in 9 - 14 hours from now ~500K PPD. Should be around 660K once I free up #5. Let's get cracking!
__________________

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Reply With Quote
  #153 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:08 AM
Trial Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1
Default

I thought the passkey was optional on the SMP client. Since it appears not to be, please send me the passkey. I've got my i7, my home quad server, and my PS3 all folding away for the team.
Reply With Quote
  #154 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:10 AM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,955

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeven View Post
Had to wait until the last WU for my username finished so my first big WUs will check in 9 - 14 hours from now ~500K PPD. Should be around 660K once I free up #5. Let's get cracking!
Dood. If you are married, you must have the best wife ever to allow that many machines and consume that much power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftyDan View Post
I thought the passkey was optional on the SMP client. Since it appears not to be, please send me the passkey. I've got my i7, my home quad server, and my PS3 all folding away for the team.
PM sent.
Reply With Quote
  #155 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:18 AM
Xeven's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Dood. If you are married, you must have the best wife ever to allow that many machines and consume that much power.

PM sent.
Yes, she's the best! I'm only running all of them for the chimps though, it's too expensive to run all of them 24/7.
__________________

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Reply With Quote
  #156 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:26 AM
10e's Avatar
10e 10e is offline
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
Posts: 538

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeven View Post
Yes, she's the best! I'm only running all of them for the chimps though, it's too expensive to run all of them 24/7.
Here's to hoping there aren't too many hot days coming within the next ten in our respective areas, or the power companies will absolutely adore us!
__________________

Xeven: How about 10^8.450980400142567e-001 -as a possible replacement for "10e"

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71732
Reply With Quote
  #157 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Markham
Posts: 1,568

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10e View Post
Here's to hoping there aren't too many hot days coming within the next ten in our respective areas, or the power companies will absolutely adore us!
I have guests ATM that think 15c is too cold so I have to turn on the heat in May... Too hot to fold with my 470.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #158 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:39 AM
SKYMTL's Avatar
HardwareCanuck Review Editor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,664
Default

I gave in.

2x OC'd GTX 590 + Gulftown system folding away and eating through my electricity bill like no one's business...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #159 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:41 AM
Xeven's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post
I have guests ATM that think 15c is too cold so I have to turn on the heat in May... Too hot to fold with my 470.
Did they live in an oven most of their lives? :P j/k. Temporarily remove sidepanel?
__________________

PSXeven. Batards of the World Unite!
The gap between happiness and utter misery is only but a few inches
Reply With Quote
  #160 (permalink)  
Old May 5, 2011, 11:54 AM
Slaughter's Avatar
MVP
F@H
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 349

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post
I have guests ATM that think 15c is too cold so I have to turn on the heat in May... Too hot to fold with my 470.
Turn down the heat and turn up the folding!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chimp Challenge 2011 Stats Page FiXT HardwareCanucks F@H Team 121 May 9, 2011 11:45 AM
Chimp Challenge 2011 BrainEater HardwareCanucks F@H Team 10 March 20, 2011 03:54 PM