Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   HardwareCanucks F@H Team (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/)
-   -   Chimp Challenge 2011 (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/41609-chimp-challenge-2011-a.html)

BrainEater March 14, 2011 02:06 PM

Chimp Challenge 2011

I wanted to start this thread a bit early because in 10 days , I'm leaving Calgary again for 3 months.I need to get my clients all setup for the CC now , so I want to confirm the user.

We're going to use ; (?)

User : Beavers_Gone_Bananas
Team : 54196
Same passkey I assume.

-----

I won't be able to put up the same numbers I did last year , but I've got 30kppd all setup with ups' and remote admin, I think thats all I can do......I do have a couple rigs with no cards I'm trying to find homes for, we'll see what happens.

Let's go !!

:thumb:

SugarJ March 14, 2011 03:09 PM

The challenge this year might be site-based, rather than user-based, as I understand it. Either way, chrisk is out of the country for a couple of weeks, so I can't confirm that for you. Go ahead and set it up as you suggested, as either way the points will count for HWC.

CoreX5 March 14, 2011 03:13 PM

So a large team like EVGA wouldn't actually have to organize their users to a set name, they'd just get all their regular points generating for them?

Maybe its just me but I think having to have active participation by switching to a team user name is better. I guess we'll see what the organizers have decided though.

stoanee March 15, 2011 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainEater (Post 495579)
I wanted to start this thread a bit early because in 10 days , I'm leaving Calgary again for 3 months.I need to get my clients all setup for the CC now , so I want to confirm the user.

We're going to use ; (?)

User : Beavers_Gone_Bananas
Team : 54196
Same passkey I assume.

-----

I won't be able to put up the same numbers I did last year , but I've got 30kppd all setup with ups' and remote admin, I think thats all I can do......I do have a couple rigs with no cards I'm trying to find homes for, we'll see what happens.

Let's go !!

How about All_Your_Bananas_Are_Belong_To_Us?

BrainEater March 16, 2011 02:45 PM

hmm.

If it's user based and we're considering a new username , I want "Team Canada"

-----

stoanee March 16, 2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainEater (Post 496391)
hmm.

If it's user based and we're considering a new username , I want "Team Canada"

-----

I'm pretty sure there has to be a monkey reference in the name somwhere. :bananafunky:

Eldonko March 16, 2011 02:50 PM

When is this thing anyway?

stoanee March 16, 2011 02:51 PM

May sometime I believe.

BrainEater March 16, 2011 02:58 PM

hmmm yea.

k.....

how bout " Castor/Ateles_canadensis "

Haw.

FiXT March 16, 2011 03:17 PM

It coincides with Cinco de Mayo, so the 5th of May.