Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 26, 2010, 04:16 PM
Rookie

Update available today: just a few bug fixes and fixes a crashing issue when viewing the about page.

Hey Keywork, did you ever have any luck finding the app?
Old December 26, 2010, 04:25 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Located and installed! I haven't splurged for the pro version so i'm just using the Basic version. Turns out I was using "the other" F@H monitoring app haha.
Old December 26, 2010, 07:35 PM
Rookie

haha ok. glad you found it.

we are working on a major refresh of the pro version. Its gonna look awesome and add a bunch of features like graph tracking and the ability to set a monthly goal and track the progress of the goal. so stay tuned!
Old January 17, 2011, 09:16 PM
Rookie

Default Version 2.0 Released!!!

F@HMonitor Pro Version 2.0!!!

*Uninstall the old version ans then install this version!!! just installing over the old version may cause problems with force closing!!!!*

Here is the first major revision of the Android app.

We are glad to introduce an all new Home Screen.
This new home screen has progress bars for both monthly point totals and all time point goals.

You can set a monthly point goal to monitor like the EVGA Bucks point levels. It also monitors all time totals and tracks goals ranging from 100,000 to 20,000,000,000.

There is also some information displayed on the buttons for the Client Monitor and User Stats.

The Client Monitor now has tabs for the different XML files being monitored where as before, you had to enter the settings and change which file you wanted to view. You can also name the tabs to label which system you are monitoring.

Since the phone cant retrieve data while it is off, there is an offset option in the setting for the monthly points. If you miss the first day or two of the month, you can manually input the points that you received up to that point.
ex. if you get the app on the 10th of the month, you would input the points made that month up to the 10th.

There is also a widget for the phone’s home screen now. It is like a stock ticker and scrolls through user selected data for easy viewing without opening the app.

This version also starts to save data for future implementation of graphs.

Here some screenshots:

The New Home Screen with Progress Bars and informative buttons!

Landscape!!!

Here is the home screen Widget!!

This is the new Client Monitor with the tabs for different XML Files!

The User Stats page hasn’t changed much.

Hope you guys like it. Let us know if you have any suggestions or find any issues.

Last edited by cblaxx19; January 17, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old January 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
Rookie

Version 2.0.3 released

Bug fixes include:
-HFM.net bug that caused force close
-Fixed problems updating from version 1.52

Please fill out the Bug Report Survey if you encounter any issues:
Bug/Error Report Submissions Form Survey
Old January 18, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Very nice. Not sure how useful this will be for me though as I don't fold 24/7. However for those that do and have an Android smartphone, must have app imo.
Old January 21, 2011, 07:51 AM
Rookie

v2.05 is now available. Here is the change log.

-Fixed medium resolution screen dependency (low res screens now officially supported)
-Fixed decimal place issue (HFM.net can throw a million decimal places if they choose, our app will still function.)
-Found an error with how we were handling switching between HFM and the other optional trackers, that was fixed
-Numbers on the home screen now display with correct punctuation (i.e. 200000 will display as 200,000).
-Code in general cleaned up (a bit)
Old January 21, 2011, 08:18 PM
Rookie

follow breakneck apps on facebook and twitter for updates. I cant always update every forum ive posted to.
Old January 24, 2011, 05:36 PM
MVP
F@H

I have downloaded the free Basic application and it's a nice tool! Just one thing that is missing is the user total points.. that would be nice.
Old January 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
Rookie

update version 2.0.72 released.

-fixes potential force closures
-Adds error reporting within app so that it will send us the log file so that we can find the errors better.