Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 3, 2010, 12:31 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
just for asking the question, your system is still 100% stable no errors or anything in prime etc right? no memory errors?
I have not tested it in a while but I will run some tests tomorrow. The GF's son has been downloading alot of crap lately so maybe my pc has the clap or something. I've run a full scan with Panda Antivirus 2011 and nothing's shown up so far so I think it's good.
Old October 3, 2010, 12:53 AM
Banned
F@H

cool. its probably software but you never know.

also, what kind of ppd are you getting? if you dont already, use hfm.net
Old October 3, 2010, 09:48 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikemaul View Post
I added that flag when i configured it.
Perhaps, but it's not taking effect, since you were not assigned an SMP unit and the client is not even running in SMP mode. If the -smp flag is active then you will see this line shortly after the client is started:
Code:
Arguments: -smp
Try going into the properties of the shortcut you use to launch the client and add the -smp flag to the end of the target box. Delete the queue.dat file in your F@H directory and launch the client with that shortcut.