Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 16, 2010, 12:57 AM
Rookie
F@H

My System Specs

Default ati folding team bais

Was just wondering if they would be bais and use only amd cpu and ati video cards.
Old July 16, 2010, 01:38 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyepy View Post
Was just wondering if they would be bais and use only amd cpu and ati video cards.
Biased?

I'm sure they can use whatever hardware they want, since I don't think the company restricts what its employees use, actually I'm certain they don't since I have a good friend who works there.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old July 16, 2010, 01:57 AM
Banned
F@H

besides video card? probably not.
Old July 16, 2010, 05:34 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Technically speaking they still try to run the two companies separately so i dont see why ATI wouldn't allow employeses to run Intel systems, they just may get employee discounts or epp's on amd stuff ontop of their ATI epp.
Old July 16, 2010, 11:05 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

I don't think ATI's folding team is officially sanctioned by the company anyway, so I'm sure the members just run whatever hardware they happen to have. Some of the members probably don't have any affiliation with ATI altogether.