Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 14, 2010, 08:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You boys need a waterfall in your back yard
My Uncle runs one. sells power back to hydro :)
You would be amazed at where Ontario gets power when things start to peek in mid summer.
Things might have changed but power companys buy power on a spot market that flucuates like the stock market. They buy and sell blocks of power.
Old July 14, 2010, 11:12 PM
Banned
F@H

interesting. out of curioosity, drop us a google map if its listed? :)

i say always look for ppd/kwh/$ spent on hardware and balance things out.
Old July 15, 2010, 06:10 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZLEE View Post
You boys need a waterfall in your back yard
My Uncle runs one. sells power back to hydro :)
You would be amazed at where Ontario gets power when things start to peek in mid summer.
Things might have changed but power companys buy power on a spot market that flucuates like the stock market. They buy and sell blocks of power.
oh hell ya they have been doing this for years got some friends out in oro-station that have wind and solar when the bat's are full every else go to making money. ther power is set at a 20 years price to guarantee you get a good price.

Storing or Exporting Your Electricity