Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 17, 2010, 01:03 PM
Banned
F@H

nice. show us a piccie of the trophy :) cover up her name f course.
Old August 17, 2010, 01:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

no trophy just ribbon's lost of them will do a group pic at the end of season championship is on sep 9 through the 12 i think. don't have a choice i will be going ha ha

here is wifey and are roxy girl we don't own these they may be taking down http://www.silverreflection.ca > Action Pix > 003 LISA- S

and we are not hiding would not be good for business or are friends farm Welcome to RUSHMOUNT!
Old August 17, 2010, 01:30 PM
Banned
F@H

thats roxy? looks like a solidly built horse. heck put some armour on it!
Old August 17, 2010, 01:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

yup that's all roxy and my wife lisa. don't i wish she would look so cool but no she's kinda like a dirt bike ride her for a year or two and then sell here she cost a lot but she worth it so far for sure. it just sucks because are other horse is getting fat ( not being ridden at all )
Old August 17, 2010, 02:20 PM
Banned
F@H

hehe. hope you dont push them too hard. dont take well to ppl who make animals suffer :)
Old August 17, 2010, 02:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

no way not at all we/I hate people who beat there animals. never push here more then she wants to do if she doesn't want to do it we would not make here she loves to jump. and infact the trillium league will kick anyone out who gets caught beat or hurting any animal. if you use a crop you can only wack'em 3 times any more then that and your beating them.

p.s for those that think a whip or crop hurts large animals not at all. if you use a leather whip yes but any one who would do that needs a serious kick in the head cause your gonna hurt your animal. the crop/ whips we use ( which almost everyone use's ) are not going to hurt you very much too a large animal like a horse,hell half the time whip/crop is not going to change anything only.

good riders are good riders whips/crops don't make them good. i was whipping my cousin with teh crop just to let you all know how much it hurts.

and back to topic even i can climb with a 4870 ha ha
Old August 17, 2010, 02:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Got my GT240 folding once again. I shall stay ahead of you
Old August 17, 2010, 03:02 PM
Banned
F@H

cool. isnt it bad for their hips, i mean the jumps?

you wouldnt have a killawatt to measure the difference between idle and folding on the 4870 do you?

jd, not for long bro. :D
Old August 17, 2010, 04:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

no sorry i don't have a kill-watt but. and there hips it can be bad if you have a horse that likes to fall on the jumps but if the horse tends to do that kinda stuff you don't try to teach it jumping any more, use it in a flat class you never force them to do anything you ask them and if they want to do it they do. hay works for the little things in and outta the stable kinda things.

whats your ppd on that gt240??. what brand?? clocks??

my xfx was netting me 4000ppd which was great
Old August 17, 2010, 04:58 PM
Banned
F@H

hmm.so if the horse doesnt want to jump,run just let it be? cool.

shouldve learned that. me poochm idiot jumped from over 20 feet lol. couldnt catch him before.....right hip shot.
not long ago was playing with him, his left leg went the other way...other hip shot,probably.
then he got run over by car, hit by car,run over by bike.

anyway,yeah,240 does a very good job at ppd/watts