Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18, 2010, 09:31 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default HWCs F@H stats page?

I was just wondering about the stats page and if we can some how use it after the race is truly done ( Monkey_Bollocks finishes). I was thinking we( HWC F@H) could battle (race ) NCIX over the summer, First 100million wins or pick a finish date. NCIX was only getting a bit more ppd than us but after the CC race hopefully we may have some new folders stick with the team. Maybe see if any other teams getting around 1 million ppd want to join. The Chimp Challenge is like a quick drag race, Maybe we could start some kind of summer endurance race. People loved that stats page I'd hate to see it go. Just thought it could help push both/all teams that joined over the summer. Any one have any ideas on how we could use the stats page to have some fun?
Old May 18, 2010, 11:02 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well we could always do that couldn't we?

But for your sake I would hope Dead Things doesn't return to former glory because between us we'd be kickin' it old school for a tune of 400,000 to 450,000 PPD. I haven't torn out anything from the chimp challenge so ha ha.

Neat idea though. Good that you're always thinking.

Xeven: How about 10^8.450980400142567e-001 -as a possible replacement for "10e"

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71732

Last edited by 10e; May 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old May 18, 2010, 11:27 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

I think this should be done over the WINTER. I can't put up with the heat from 4 systems blasting away when it is already 30C outside...
Old May 18, 2010, 12:26 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Who knows if we have a friendly race over the summer people might be more likely to fire up a rig on those cold rainy nights rather than the heater or dehumidifier. All teams ppd will drop over the summer, A race may keep it to a minimum. A winter race would be nice to but thats a long ways away. If we can have a good summer ppd wise we maybe able to pass a few some teams while their sleeping.
Old May 18, 2010, 03:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
I think this should be done over the WINTER. I can't put up with the heat from 4 systems blasting away when it is already 30C outside...

Ditto! Plus this could hamper contests here on the forum since there is quite often bonus entries for contests to people who have been folding consistently for HWC under their own name.
Old May 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldezar View Post
Ditto! Plus this could hamper contests here on the forum since there is quite often bonus entries for contests to people who have been folding consistently for HWC under their own name.
Not are Beaver Vs Their Beaver, I would think they could make the stats page keep track of the over all team ppd so we could still fold under our own name's.