Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24, 2010, 02:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

My new GT 240 is up and running :)

I just switched over my rig to the beaver !

Back up - Ebay (Inik1) or Heatware
Old April 26, 2010, 10:12 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inik View Post
My new GT 240 is up and running :)

I just switched over my rig to the beaver !
Yay for GT240 Folding! Which Card did you end up getting?

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 26, 2010, 09:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Filling the FAH rack at the office in time for the challenge! She's going to be a 15A breaker popper before the end of April!
Attached Images

Old April 27, 2010, 07:43 AM
Hall Of Fame

Nice !

Old April 27, 2010, 04:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

TPU now has their Official Chimp Challenge thread up and running. Here it is if anyone wants to take a look, Official 2010 Chimp Challenge Thread - techPowerUp! Forums
Old April 28, 2010, 08:43 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I was going to put this in the Smack Talk box but is kinda big.
When God created Earth:

A funny joke about how God created Canada Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made." Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?" "It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place of great balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different
countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be
very cold and covered in ice." The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a large landmass in the top corner and asked, "What's that one?" "Ah," said God. "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coastline. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable ice
hockey players who will be admired and feared by all who come across them." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed; "What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!" God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them...."
Heres one more joke. I think I read this one here before in the F@H we have a challenge thread...
Newfoundland declares war on the US:

President George Bush was in the Oval Office wondering which country to invade next, when his telephone rang.

"Hallo, President Bush" a heavily accented voice said. "This is Archie, up ere at the Harp Seal Pub in Badger's Cove, Newfoundland, Canada eh? I am callin' to tells ya dat we are officially declaring war on ya!"

"Well Archie," George replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Archie, after a moments calculation "there is myself, me cousin Harold, me next-door-neighbor Mick, and the whole dart team from the pub. That makes eight!"

George paused. "I must tell you Archie that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Holy jeez," said Archie. "I'll have ta call ya back!" Sure enough, the next day, Archie called again. Mr. Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Archie? George asked.

"Well sir, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Harry's farm tractor."

President Bush sighed. "I must tell you Archie, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

Lard T'underin' bye", said Archie, I'll be getting back to ya."

Sure enough, Archie rang again the next day. "President Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to git ourselves airborne! We up an' modified Harrigan's ultra-light wit a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four byes from the Legion have joined us as well!"

George was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Archie that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Jumpins," said Archie, Ill have ta call youse back."

Sure enough, Archie called again the next day. "President Bush! I am sorry to have to tell you dat we have had to call off dis 'ere war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said George. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, sir," said Archie, "we've all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over a bunch of pints, and come to realize dat dere's no way we can feed two million prisoners."

CANADIAN CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN!

Found it here Canadian Jokes - CKA
Old April 28, 2010, 12:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by badatcards View Post
Well, sir," said Archie, "we've all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over a bunch of pints, and come to realize dat dere's no way we can feed beer to two million prisoners....."
Fixed.

Old April 28, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

Back to motivation.

Grinder and myself are having a 'planning' get together friday.....See what we can bring to the table.

It's my hope that we will produce 100 Kppd between the two of us....we'll be testing out capable boards etc.....

Old April 28, 2010, 01:04 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Due to financial difficulties I have not been Folding or Boincing for some time but will set up a couple gpu clients for a few weeks to help my team as best as possible :)
Old April 28, 2010, 01:05 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainEater View Post
Fixed.

Just give them water instead. They're Americans; probably can't tell the difference ;).