Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16, 2010, 01:56 PM
Banned
F@H

hmmmmmmm

so basically get in new folders with a prize drawn? not too many heavy hitters might be interest in something they can easily buy themselveS(lets say 100 dollar pricepoint) :)

altough if we hook up maybe 50 guys with 5k ppd..that wouldnt be too bad either
Old April 16, 2010, 05:01 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

I realize that the official rules haven't probably been finalized but is there any talk of changing the 20 million. As with most years advances in folding (ie Big adv) might necessitate a new mark for the contest. Or is the 20 million fairly firm.
Old April 16, 2010, 05:09 PM
Allstar
F@H

I don't think the 20 million mark is set in stone... I believe a discussion will be held in IRC prior to the start with all the Team Captains...They will discuss such matters and all the applicable rules...
Old April 16, 2010, 05:11 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Yep these things are being worked out. I'll update the Bananas thread when they are. Stay tuned!
Fold for team #54196
Old April 17, 2010, 09:27 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I wonder if team TPU is entering, I know they want to but in gsmitheman post he says " This year the same eight will be invited and another team will join, the Hardware Canucks". It sure would be nice if they enter. Someone should go kick TPU let them know that they have to hurry up or do something to enter the race. I guess it's to early to speculate but if they dont or cant enter the race I wonder if we could get ElFiendo to help us out.
Old April 17, 2010, 09:30 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badatcards View Post
I wonder if team TPU is entering, I know they want to but in gsmitheman post he says " This year the same eight will be invited and another team will join, the Hardware Canucks". It sure would be nice if they enter. Someone should go kick TPU let them know that they have to hurry up or do something to enter the race. I guess it's to early to speculate but if they dont or cant enter the race I wonder if we could get ElFiendo to help us out.
I think the organizers know. If I see anything I'll post it
Fold for team #54196
Old April 17, 2010, 05:10 PM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

I gotta get folding again, between the HDD death and the other one, my system's been sitting idle for weeks.