Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 4, 2010, 03:27 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I tried a shortcut with a switch on it, still isnt working. Its just bringing up the help box that you would get from adding the help switch to the shortcut command. I may just say screw it and throw it on a VM and fold away with that lol.

Also on another note, how well would 15 P4 machines work for a processor folding farm? I have my cluster system sitting here not doing much of anything.
Old February 4, 2010, 08:53 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
Also on another note, how well would 15 P4 machines work for a processor folding farm? I have my cluster system sitting here not doing much of anything.
Generally not worth the power it would take to run them.