Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 4, 2010, 09:37 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
ya it can be dangerous on the wallet to some
don't you think the newegg and ncix is not tempting on the wallet too. So much beautiful thing expose.....

we OT to much... so are they cheaper option.... but not with a price of trouble.....
Old February 4, 2010, 10:38 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

oh of course. But i only try to look at the egg or ncix every other day it helps but not much. nothing like the not stop ups/purolator coming and going's of all the parts all the time it's hard not to add things on for your self he he just kills the bank roll oh well you only live once
Old February 4, 2010, 10:43 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
oh of course. But i only try to look at the egg or ncix every other day it helps but not much. nothing like the not stop ups/purolator coming and going's of all the parts all the time it's hard not to add things on for your self he he just kills the bank roll oh well you only live once
So what the h... you wait to Fold
Old February 4, 2010, 10:48 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

have not gotten into folding because i have way to much crap to catch up on before i start another additive hobbie maybe sometime soon who knows how the new year will go.
Old February 4, 2010, 12:20 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

save a few bucks if you pm bestdirect :D
Old February 4, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ya I know i have a local dealer ( Toronto ) but for online easy newegg or ncix is very close in price if not better
Old February 4, 2010, 12:48 PM
Banned
F@H

Ginger I gone kill you with your tread on parenting... you put me in a bag of crab again , send me a kit an I will forgive you

serious I have also supplier I just show the one of NCIX as link, but the price is not way better. It's more on the model the question than the source of where to get it.,
Old February 4, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ya sorry about that but you have some very good points ( parenting thread ) and ya very true about the model being what is normally the buying factor. but i didn't mean the link you posted i was referring to the just pm directcanada quote. They have every thing all the others have just not the service. well ncix service has gotten slow to so
Old February 4, 2010, 01:00 PM
Banned
F@H

i ordered some speakers in november got them last week lol...after i bugged them.
Old February 4, 2010, 01:09 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
i ordered some speakers in november got them last week lol...after i bugged them.

have you see your new case....