Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6, 2010, 01:20 PM
MVP
F@H

The SMP2 client is folding since monday morning, I surely have done 10 wu with my q6600@3000 since that time ???
Old February 6, 2010, 01:23 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Try downloading HFM.
It will tell you what bonus points you should expect and will also tell you how many work units you have completed successfully.
hfm-net - Project Hosting on Google Code
Old February 6, 2010, 01:27 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Also you can try going here and adding in your passkey with your username and it should give you an idea how much work has been done with the passkey active.
(just copy/paste the passkey from the email Stanford sent you to avoid keying errors)
Folding@Home
Old February 6, 2010, 02:16 PM
MVP
F@H

Like I said in my first post, yes I'm using HFM.net, but the PPD HFM is saying is MUCH MUCH higher than my actual PPD, so that is why I think I don't get the bonus.
Old February 6, 2010, 06:36 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

You are getting credited with the bonus points. Look here: charloz24 - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

You can see that in the updates where you only had one uploaded workunit, the amount of points you received were much higher than the base points value of each workunit. I suspect that the reason you're seeing less points is just because you have been using your PC, and the amount of CPU cycles you're taking away from F@H is lowering your points output. Anyway, there's not much you can do about it, short of not using your PC any more, which isn't a solution.