Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 19, 2010, 09:44 PM
Banned
F@H

chill dude.
Old January 19, 2010, 11:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm View Post
Well now, to those who bitched about a race that never existed and points transplantation (which is BS) that never took place. If you only knew how that really works

You have one strange definition of angry there buddy. I was not then and certainly is not now anything to with points on MY part. I enjoy a little competition and associated healthy good natured banter as anyone, probably even more, but I sure as hell don't see much of it here. You also don't seem to place any value of husband and wife sharing interests that should benefit their own relationship AND the whole species, odd, since you fold apparently only for yourself. We also believe that in efforts such as folding, that TEAM MEMBERS should get to know one another. I don't see a lot of that here either, not yet anway. Especialy sad as it is a very important of making and keeping together a worthy team.

I have a very strong feeling that this place harbors a ton of disdain for USA types and especially professional people just trying to mix in with the rest of society. So perhaps we'll just wipe profiles and siggies clean, flush the over 2 million points we've already made for YOU and everyoene else here down the camode, and leave, slamming the door on our way out. Speak and we will do it your way. Enthusiast sites are a dime a dozen out there anyway.

Finally - moderators and higher who see us as missfits or otherwise undesierables do us a favor and just pull the plug. At least we DO NOT put up with the kind of mentality demonstrated here. He wouldn't get in the permanently locked public doors anyway. There's something SICK about doors having to be closed to the public because of crap like this but its true that sites out there that were created by professional people, for professional people, have long locked the doors to to the public for this reason and spamers, the latter in fact, mostly in Canada, hosting chinese interests presenting themselves as legit pharmacies, most located in western canada who are as illegit as a dog in the woods.

Screw it, there are always a few site regulars hell bent on representing the mores of what NO site should ever appear to have. So, congrats, a very few have made sick two old folks with more experience than many of you have years of age. All we wanted is a folding home outside and FAR away from the USA's terminal kiddie gaming epidemic. Guess we didn't bring in enough points for ya, eh??

Have a wonderful day...........

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry Bud for what I originally said in this post.

At the end of the day I think we have a pretty good team with tons of good people. Some do it for the Points but a most do it because they've been touched by cancer or other diseases. In my case my wife and father.

Anyways it would be nice if you stayed on since it's obvious you care.

John

Last edited by crazyhorsejohnny; January 20, 2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: dumb on my part
Old January 20, 2010, 11:43 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Well now, to those who bitched about a race that never existed and points transplantation (which is BS) that never took place. If you only knew how that really works

You have one strange definition of angry there buddy. I was not then and certainly is not now anything to with points on MY part. I enjoy a little competition and associated healthy good natured banter as anyone, probably even more, but I sure as hell don't see much of it here. You also don't seem to place any value of husband and wife sharing interests that should benefit their own relationship AND the whole species, odd, since you fold apparently only for yourself. We also believe that in efforts such as folding, that TEAM MEMBERS should get to know one another. I don't see a lot of that here either, not yet anway. Especialy sad as it is a very important of making and keeping together a worthy team.

I have a very strong feeling that this place harbors a ton of disdain for USA types and especially professional people just trying to mix in with the rest of society. So perhaps we'll just wipe profiles and siggies clean, flush the over 2 million points we've already made for YOU and everyoene else here down the camode, and leave, slamming the door on our way out. Speak and we will do it your way. Enthusiast sites are a dime a dozen out there anyway.

Finally - moderators and higher who see us as missfits or otherwise undesierables do us a favor and just pull the plug. At least we DO NOT put up with the kind of mentality demonstrated here. He wouldn't get in the permanently locked public doors anyway. There's something SICK about doors having to be closed to the public because of crap like this but its true that sites out there that were created by professional people, for professional people, have long locked the doors to to the public for this reason and spamers, the latter in fact, mostly in Canada, hosting chinese interests presenting themselves as legit pharmacies, most located in western canada who are as illegit as a dog in the woods.

Screw it, there are always a few site regulars hell bent on representing the mores of what NO site should ever appear to have. So, congrats, a very few have made sick two old folks with more experience than many of you have years of age. All we wanted is a folding home outside and FAR away from the USA's terminal kiddie gaming epidemic. Guess we didn't bring in enough points for ya, eh??

Have a wonderful day...........

--------------------------------------------------

Can I just ask what the part I highlighted has anything to do with anything?
Your Post is very confusing to me.

We all have bad days, we all complain here and make comments we can't take back.
I really don't know where all the hostility you have has come from.
You've been given a free reign here and you haven't heard a peep from me.
Heck we've given you a thread with DAN to just chat it up at your leisure. Being a professional site normally run on threads are avoided on the site like that, because we are professional, and relaxed too in a way.

You have strong Feelings that we harbour Disdain for the USA?
Where do you get that impression? We have many members here who Hail from south of the Border. I have family South of the Border. I don't understand where you are getting this from.
Regardless the decisions you make are yours and yours alone.
I have yet to receive a PM from you in regards to anything that might be bothering you from another Member so I can do my Job as a Moderator.

This thread didn't need to end up this way.
Yet people choose to make it.

Regardless I will Fold Onward. Because while everyone counts up and tallies who was right and who was wrong and such, I have a REAL fight on the home front. So I will go onward. Even if its just me left when the dust settles.

I'm Out,

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 20, 2010, 11:56 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
.mostly in Canada, hosting chinese interests presenting themselves as legit pharmacies, most located in western canada who are as illegit as a dog in the woods.
.-

Can't say for the rest of the Canada, but to own a Pharmacy in Quebec, you need to be a Pharmacist. Some will say they have pharmacy Wallmart, I will say , check you have divider and the name of the Pharmacist who own it is there . Wallmart just rent the space.
Old January 20, 2010, 12:26 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Ummm, I'm guessing the servers are up now and this thread has really been de-railed so it might be time for a lock.
Old January 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Okay I will say this once, keep at least remotely on topic.

The comments back and forth stop now, if you find you cant contain yourself PM's are key.

Now if ANY member has a problem with regards to another member or comments made by another member contact me through PM. I will look into any valid complaints.

Back on topic and remember we are all a TEAM, we might not always agree with one another but we should always respect one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 20, 2010, 01:06 PM
Banned
F@H

ve are one...i guess...so lets trudge forward folks!

ps bm ya pss me off yet again.
Old January 20, 2010, 01:57 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
yourself. We also believe that in efforts such as folding, that TEAM MEMBERS should get to know one another. I don't see a lot of that here either, not yet anway.
Just going to talk about this part and wonder if often you read things on the forum. To my knowledge just in for the Greater Toronto Area we've have Three, count them, THREE, Hardware Canucks Forum get together between May and December. Now we may not have gotten a massive turn out and i was only able to make it to one there have been efforts in the GTA and other parts of Canada where there are a fair amount of HWC members. If i'm not mistaken there has been at least one meet in Quebec either in 09 or 08. So saying that team members haven't tried to get together or know each other is a little ignorant as it is happening, maybe not blatantly on the forums but its happening in real life, on irc, steam messaging or misc instant messaging.

Tags
f@h , folding , stanford , work unit