Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 19, 2010, 01:55 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
So why get so angry when he can't increase his points, second time in less than a week.

Anyway I found it childish to make a crises for so little.
From what I gather he is used to working with equipment that actually works the way it's supposed to, the points are just an indicator for how much work his rigs are doing.

He didn't mention points in his last post, again i don't think it's about the points but that the science isn't getting done. As a professional he's just frustrated by things out of his control, it happens...

Old January 19, 2010, 02:04 PM
Allstar
F@H

Mark, que t'arrete ou pas de folder se n'est pas ma décision, je trouve sa regretable si ses seulement acause des autre post...

de mon coté j'ai commencer a a folder pour aider, avec le temps ses devenue une compétition et je te dit merci car garce a tes action (dans ce post et dans le BST) je réalise quil est pas important que je donne 1000ppd ou 50000ppd, ses pourquoi je vais continuer a folder avec quesque j'ai présentement comme piece plutot que d'investive tout se que j'ai

soory if it's french, but i know mark will understand and it's easyer for me
Old January 19, 2010, 02:05 PM
Banned
F@H

bm's always pssed when stuff doesn't work right, kinda understand the ole man lol.
Old January 19, 2010, 02:07 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I find the team spirit, camaraderie, and fun harassment to be more than enough to keep me folding despite Stanford woes.
Fold for team #54196
Old January 19, 2010, 02:07 PM
Banned
F@H

any way I'm better go take a long walk. I have enough problem like this without start a war for nothing, and those punk with their death to microsoft signature don't help too.
Old January 19, 2010, 02:09 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
I find the team spirit, camaraderie, and fun harassment to be more than enough to keep me folding despite Stanford woes.
ya I know I'm sorry for my little crises. Sorry BMW nothing personal. it's just that I was may be painting my self trying to be in first place too. I will take a walk as I said. To much good exchange here,
Old January 19, 2010, 02:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

A couple of deep breaths are probably in order for a few people. Remember, we fold for the science first, or should be. The rest of it is a bonus.
Old January 19, 2010, 02:23 PM
Banned
F@H

I have to go for a service call, just before I want to say , than yesterday I close my shop at 1:15 to come home to check why I was giving point to an other team, today I do the same again to see if my Rid was getting the works, I can't use my PC anymore because of the lag, so I see it as a growing problem, and before I stop everyone in the house to use their PC , I think I have to stop this thing right now. I have never smoke, or drink, now I spent $ 1200 a week in GPU . . it's became very serious. But I understand that I have to control my self instead of avoiding it. I will think about if 15k PPD is ok with me .

Sorry for the comment. you are a good team
Old January 19, 2010, 02:23 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
A couple of deep breaths are probably in order for a few people. Remember, we fold for the science first, or should be. The rest of it is a bonus.
+1

Would be a shame to spoil some of the great momentum our team has built lately. Lets stay positive and continue to make jokes about Perineum's mom...
Fold for team #54196
Old January 19, 2010, 02:25 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
I have to go for a service call, just before I want to say , than yesterday I close my shop at 1:15 to come home to check why I was giving point to an other team, today I do the same again to see if my Rid was getting the works, I can't use my PC anymore because of the lag, so I see it as a growing problem, and before I stop everyone in the house to use their PC , I think I have to stop this thing right now. I have never smoke, or drink, now I spent $ 1200 a week in GPU . . it's became very serious. But I understand that I have to control my self instead of avoiding it. I will think about if 15k PPD is ok with me .

Sorry for the comment. you are a good team

Any PPD contributed is excellent! The great teams have multitudes of folders who contribute 1000K PPD.
Fold for team #54196

Tags
f@h , folding , stanford , work unit