Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 9, 2010, 11:43 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

They can call it what they want, but it was plain old fashioned medical negligance.
It isn't right for the turd responsible to walk away a free man. But it is not my place
and it is improper for to say anything more about. R.I.P. George. You'll me missed by
many including those who never knew you, because of the way this happened.

brad
Old January 11, 2010, 12:45 PM
Rookie
F@H

Hello Dan. Sorry this is the circumstances under which we speak together for the first time.
But I had to, Brad considers you a close friend, so do I. You've helped him when he needed it.
I'm sure he will continue to do the same for you when he gets home. Our sincerest condolences to all.

csm
Old January 13, 2010, 04:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

very sorry to hear about your uncle. today I got some more incentive to fold, I found out about 20 minutes ago that my grandmother has lung cancer.

I'm sorry july, I couldn't see you behind all that feruary.
Old January 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
Banned
F@H

get that treated if possible and pamper the ole lady as muc has you humanly can :) time is of essence.
Old January 13, 2010, 06:28 PM
MVP

My System Specs

sorry to hear about this.. my sincerest condolences for your family
Old January 13, 2010, 11:24 PM
Rookie
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by bissa View Post
very sorry to hear about your uncle. today I got some more incentive to fold, I found out about 20 minutes ago that my grandmother has lung cancer.
When it rains, it pours. So it is with cancer.
My husband and I am truly sorry to hear of this.
We can still pray however that it is found to be non-malignant.
We will until we hear the final diagnosis.
Old January 14, 2010, 02:31 PM
Banned
F@H

one more update. they also did transfusion with the wrong blood...coddamn criminals....
Old January 14, 2010, 03:36 PM
Rookie
F@H

I wish it were a criminal act, maybe it is, I don't know for sure but I'll bet it is and the sheer volume of blood drawn, shipped, and used every day all over the world makes the degree of controll over the entire process needed to help prevent this is beyond staggering, all but impossible to achieve. I'll bet it is already passed that point. Naturally, people are going to say that without it we'de be doomed. Probably so, sadly, but one would think scientists would be working 24/7 to stop it, forever. Blood is a tool of medicine. It will soon be a poison death sentence if we don't.
Old January 14, 2010, 03:43 PM
Banned
F@H

yes it is..they all got together and now are trying to make it look like a real medical mistake..probably not going to go further..he had prostarate cancer, but did not die from it...his hart was induced in attack, wich of course went by unoticed...and he died from that..im not medically inclined but if you get the wrong blood transfusion..its bad