Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 16, 2009, 03:11 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

As someone who recently climbed down from the wagon with diploma in hand, STAY OFF THE CRAP.
Doc told me "your next swig WILL be your last". I took his word for it last year, climbed on the wagon
and only climb down for an approved reason. Do yourself the favor you'll not regret.
Old December 16, 2009, 03:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bissa View Post
ok true, it is about the work done, not who can do it the absolute fastest. I keep seeing people talking about overtaking TPU and how people from TPU were getting hints from our site.
I like bugging them , Us being such a small website and them being huge and we are keeping up to them has to make them frustrated, and I like reminding them when they read our forums. As for them getting hints that would be El Fiendo, And I like to remind them how lucky they are to have him, He's Smart and Canadian, He should be on our team but He helps us out in the F@h forum to so its all good. We had 2 people from our team go to theirs because they thought that the challenge was Canada vs USA. So if they did not recruit are members we would have passed them long ago. But even with them getting our folders we are still going to pass them. Its just going to take longer.
I proud of our little team for what its accomplished in such a short time. We just have to try harder to pass the mega teams that seem to have endless members to call upon.
When ever I leave a post commenting on team TPU I hope they read it and realize how dedicated are small community is. It all in good fun, I think of our challenge as David vs Goliath and we all know what happens in the story. I want Goliath to know what David is going to do to him.
Old December 16, 2009, 03:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Keep 'em open.

Letting them read our plans is the best way to give 'em anxiety
Old December 16, 2009, 03:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There are good resources here. For example, a good thread on how to setup WinAFC comes to mind. That should be a source of pride that you'd want to show off - not something you'd want to hide away like a dirty little secret.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old December 16, 2009, 03:35 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Keep 'em open.

buhahaha..made me laugh like lol. best quote i heard today
Old December 16, 2009, 03:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

top secret folding stealth recruiting( joking). sorry i thought the whole point of it was to help others ha ha even if they don't fold for say your team
Old December 16, 2009, 05:25 PM
Banned
F@H

you guys heard of that dude going around with a usb stick some years ago? im told he got a few hundred puters going in libraries and such lol
Old December 16, 2009, 05:26 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I check out the F@H threads over at TPU every once in a while as I like to harass them from time to time for some clean fun.

If I can I help out over there too.

Fold on folks!
Fold for team #54196
Old December 16, 2009, 05:39 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
This is only about the science, nothing more. Why put it under lock and key for an Elite Few?

Nay I say.

It will never happen so long as I'm here.

ST
I agree 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Keep 'em open.

Yup that's the way to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
There are good resources here. For example, a good thread on how to setup WinAFC comes to mind. That should be a source of pride that you'd want to show off - not something you'd want to hide away like a dirty little secret.
Well said, If something posted here can help a fellow Folder irrespective of which forum they are a member of that's great...

Old December 16, 2009, 06:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
you guys heard of that dude going around with a usb stick some years ago? im told he got a few hundred puters going in libraries and such lol
I tried that with one computer in my classroom, the bloody thing sounded like it was spinning up a jet engine. but if I could get all 19 in the class going I would be pulling in about 150k PPD

I'm sorry july, I couldn't see you behind all that feruary.
Closed Thread