Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 16, 2009, 01:31 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I hope everything is going to be ok. Slow down you ole coot, and take it easy, Doctors orders...
Old December 16, 2009, 01:40 PM
Banned
F@H

well, what he didnt do..zat iz ze question lol
Old December 16, 2009, 02:44 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Don't out do yourself ole coot, otherwise we're sending dangtx to make you slow down (dunno if that would make it worse but get better)
Old December 16, 2009, 02:53 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
man this guy never learns lol..got to take it easy at that age. yer not a 20 something pron star bro..take it real slow. :D
Hey bro, dun knock me fer trying to keep up with the rest of ya. I just have a lot more things working against me than most of you all will (hopefully never) see. So I've busted probably half the bones in my body, lost my fair share of organs, have a ticker with a countdown clock on it, but who gives a damn? I sure don't! I did everything in life that I set out to do, bar none. More grandkids than Carter made Little Liver Pills, loaded with gas still working, still moving up. Sheite man, the day I can't wiggle my way up one more notch is the day I croak. My wife isn't allowed to go before me either. Just doesn't feel right. She's the reason why I left that shithole called california and moved to colorado. Not a single day goes by but what I don't wonder if this pain or that pain or that weird looking color down there on me foot shouldn't be seen by a doctor. Pith on it. When its time, the man will come and get me. I'll go with No regrets at all.
Wife and all kids are set for life, that's all I can do, except proudly accept a key to the White Gate upstairs. Thank you Lord. I go slower only when slapped down a notch, forced to. If it weren't for my still new wife I'd be dead already. I truly pity men who meet their end without a loving girlfriend or wife by their side. That's my definition of failure. I pray you all have the pride and pleasure of going out with a smile on your faces.
Old December 16, 2009, 03:03 PM
Banned
F@H

you sure youre going...up? :D

terribly boring up there....praying all day long and boring stuff..while down, oh man thats where the party's at. free drinks, girls in bikinis left and right, nice and warm.what else one may ask for? :D
Old December 16, 2009, 03:17 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
you sure youre going...up? :D

terribly boring up there....praying all day long and boring stuff..while down, oh man thats where the party's at. free drinks, girls in bikinis left and right, nice and warm.what else one may ask for? :D
Well it isn't exactly safe to chase her all over the house either ya know!!(although she likes it) She's exceptionally feisty at 54.
Old December 16, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hope your getting better. and ya what the hell is life if you got no one to share it. with well said "sir" ha ha SIR kick the old guy when he's down why don't I ha ha hope you get better bwm
Old December 16, 2009, 04:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks fellas. I just didn't take kindly to the onset of the classic "old fart aches and pains syndromes", and I got 'em all, plus a couple that weren't in the cards... Nothing (yet) is major. It's just that when ya have more than about three of 'em bothering you at the same time, it'll wear ya down real fast, wipe the smile off yer face, you know. Tried retirement, couldn't handle it, almost came unglued several times. I can't stand idle time. TV is a pathetic waste of time (IMHO). Some days I work at home, others I work at work, I'm lucky enough to have the rank and equipment to do my job either way.

Wife just got home from work and that's a very special time for us, so pardon us for dinner and exercise, pleasee. Be back in a little while. You guys are a joy to be around, seriously.
Old December 18, 2009, 12:39 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Wife and I had another go-around with old fart itis last night. Not apropriate to go into it here but both needed minor surgery.
Wasn't welcome at all and can really get ya down this time of the year but we still have one another, and that's all we need.
to keep going. We again pray the best for all of you this Christmas season.
Old December 18, 2009, 01:45 PM
Banned
F@H

*lifelong of wishes