Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2009, 08:36 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Damn..

Primary Rig just went down folks.

That takes my GX2 and 9800GT out of the equation.
Along with my 965..

So, bout 17K gone.

Hope to be back up and running soon.

Fold on my friends.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 10, 2009, 08:47 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

What happened?
Fold for team #54196
Old December 10, 2009, 09:21 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

The team's taken quite a hit lately.
BWM's on vacation
Stoanee's Rig had a car accident
ChriskWarren putting his Rig under water, Maybe finished
And now you Soul
Thats a lot of PPD
I hope everyone gets their rigs running soon.
Old December 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Relax brother folders, as I stated earlier today, I would make sure my little farm was put back online at 100% capacity sometime today. It was indeed about 20 minutes ago. It didn't feel right leaving it sit there turned OFF any more but it was for safety. But, given the circumstances, it can't wait. It isn't really much help but will help cover ST's losses and hopefully still leave a bit left for the rest of the team. We al have to bring in new members, the more the merrier, and search for ways to squeeze more from what we already have. It'll take a few days for my average to creep back up to 30k PPD but we all know thats just how the stats work. It'll ALL be there and back to normal by tomorrow night.

Fold hard, as hard as possible. And have fun doing it. Rock on!

Old December 10, 2009, 10:02 PM
Banned
F@H

ok, bms up and running quite hard, but st? the heck happened there man ya party too hard? :p

get it up and going asap!!!!

Old December 10, 2009, 10:16 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'm going to have to bring my right down for 2 weeks when i go home for the holiday break since that's the policy here. Unplug all electronics for safety measure.
Old December 10, 2009, 10:20 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

OUCH!!!!! That's gonna hurt, but it is the Holiday Season, much more than just a few days, safety must come first.

Aight Dano, where's that damn quad with two GPU's in it????
Old December 11, 2009, 04:42 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Memory controller and/or all my slots failed but I am thinking it was the memory controller on my board.

Suddenly started having random reboots , then Windows only recognized 2.5GB of ram instead of the 4 (Well 3.25GB 32bit) GB installed.
Swapped out the mushkin for the Corsair I had kicking around, same issue. Tested the Mushkin in my EP45 system , recognized no problem.

PSU is fine, Cards are Fine, HDD is fine, just that decided to die.
When will it be back up and running...no idea, I'm broke so its down for now until I can see if an RMA is possible with the board.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 11, 2009, 07:23 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

That sucks ST. I hope you can RMA it. Tell them its a folding emergency and you need it ASAP. And with out it people might die,.
Even with some people having hardware problems our team PPD Avg still looks not to bad, But it could be better. WTF . Keep it up everyone.
We should start a Thread to Honor all our dead , dieing or retired Folding Hardware.( Post a pic and say your goodbyes to your hard working hardware).
Old December 11, 2009, 07:50 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Memory controller and/or all my slots failed but I am thinking it was the memory controller on my board.

Suddenly started having random reboots , then Windows only recognized 2.5GB of ram instead of the 4 (Well 3.25GB 32bit) GB installed.
Swapped out the mushkin for the Corsair I had kicking around, same issue. Tested the Mushkin in my EP45 system , recognized no problem.

PSU is fine, Cards are Fine, HDD is fine, just that decided to die.
When will it be back up and running...no idea, I'm broke so its down for now until I can see if an RMA is possible with the board.

ST
Damnit, sorry to hear that!! I'm beginning to agree that failure rates (mfr QC) have NOT been on the ball for a while now and we're biting the bullits for their lazynes.

If I had anything left that would crank out a hundred lousy points in a day I'd do it but my junk box is empty! That me being south of the border doesn't help either. You all pool spares and whatever you have together to try and get us out of this mess. No team is gonna wait for us so we gotta hump even if it is Christmas time.

Beleive me, everyone's concery over this is very much shared, I'm sure. We just need to dig a bit deeper to get out of this temporary slump and setback. WE CAN AND WILL DO IT SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!