Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8, 2009, 09:59 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

+1 to the doctor thing. I have an Aunt that got injured and never reported it properly. I know of others who try to 'tough it out.' Don't exaggerate, but be honest and have it looked at and documented.
Fold for team #54196
Old December 8, 2009, 02:13 PM
MVP

did the back end get warped inwards too? (can't really tell from the pics)
seriously lucky man...If I had money to be able to spare, I'd toss some your way to get you some new hardware...I have a S939 heatsink (not sure if they're compatible, was designed for a dualcore), I might have a few other parts kicking around too
Old December 8, 2009, 02:34 PM
Banned
F@H

dude im happy youre ok, screw the parts those are made by the boatload but theres only one stoanee :)
Old December 9, 2009, 07:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
I only saw this today, I hope everything is alright! I'm not sure if you have or not, but I'd go to a doctor regardless to see if you have any soft tissue injuries, as you might not feel it now but it could seriously fsck you up down the road(personal experience, father was T-Boned by a school bus about 10 years ago, he walked away from the crash, but about 2 years later he started developing all sorts of issues(back, neck, muscle, etc) due to the crash). If you get it all documented now, if and when you start developing issues, it could be covered all from insurance.

Hope everything works out well!
Thanks for that advice, I will follow it. As for all the offers of hardware from everyone, thanks! I have other rigs so I am not needy, it will just set me back timewise. I will get that puppy running eventually.
Old December 9, 2009, 08:28 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

NP Stoanee! Let us know if you need anything!
Fold for team #54196
Old December 15, 2009, 04:37 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer
F@H

I totally missed this thread.

Really glad to hear that you are ok, stoanee! Looking at that truck, it really is a miracle that you walked away from that accident.

All the best to you getting everything sorted out!
Old December 15, 2009, 05:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I think that scratch on the front of the truck will buff out just fine with a little TLC and elbow grease...

... but seriously, glad you're okay..... that's fairly insane and must have been one hell of an experience.