Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 2, 2009, 04:25 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Status

Old Fart Brad checkin in here.

Just letting y'all know I'm still alive, still folding everything I have ballz to the wall 24/7. Wife and I are off for a couple weeks. I lost my right leg just above the right ankle last year (or was it early this year) and the damn stump is always causing problems. It just doesn't seem to want to toughen up like it should, so I'm supposed to stay off of it a couple weeks. I can work from home anyway.

Also have to make a trip to UC San Diego next week so the farm will probably be down for two or maybe three days. I don't know anyone here to trust the house keys or farm to so I'm stuck with shutting it all down for safety. Only 60k points for 2 days anyway so no big deal. That's it for now.......
Old December 2, 2009, 04:33 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Take it easy old man and hope that hump starts to behave!
Fold for team #54196
Old December 2, 2009, 04:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hope you feel better soon mate
Old December 2, 2009, 04:48 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Thatks fellas. I feel fine, doesn't really hurt much. Just the damn skin on us older folks gets thinner with age and splits open. That's the problem, and risk of infection of course. But I'm sure they'll come up wih just the right insert to handle the problem. Stuff like this takes time. I have to admit to being the impatient type, nothing happens fast enough for me, so it gets on my nerves. But when it isn't acting up, I can be on my feet all day without much irritation as long as it doesn't get real sweaty.
Old December 2, 2009, 04:54 PM
Banned
F@H

dude if i knew a director in hollywood i bet your rigs he could find you an appropriate role. no joke of course. cap'n brad!
Old December 2, 2009, 06:00 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well I thought abut asking one of my guys at work to watch over them but I don't know him well yet and he doesn't know anything about folding, or windoze for that matter. He's a BSD and Solaris dude like me so he'd be kinda lost on the folding rigs LOL