Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 29, 2009, 09:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

We are thinking of your father and you.
I lost my father to cancer in '03 and it was a hard struggle for him.
He did however live longer than expected becuase of the surgeries and those horrible treatments.
Long enough to spend a 6 months getting to play with his new granddaughter and getting to know his grandson better. It really was wonderful to see him playing with my kids.
I'm sure there are no words at this time that can help while you wait for news, but I felt like posting a bit of this story.
Take care.
MAIN: i5 3570 @ 4.5Ghz wH100 / evga GTX780 SOC / MSI Z77A-G45 / 8gb G.Skill 2133 1T / 30" 2560x1600 / Antec P280 / PCP&C 950w / Intel 520 SSD 240gb / Eclipse / G3-Lazer / z5300 / Win7 Pro64 / APC Xs1300
HTPC : nMedia6000B / AMD X2 4400+ / M2A-VM / Corsair 4GB 800 / LiteOn Blu-Ray / 8800GT / Samsung 46"LCD / 2x2TB / OCZ500 / ATI550 / Wrless Kbrd & Rmte / z-5500 / Win7Pro / APC700
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" 
- Mahatma Gandhi  

Last edited by MonsterSound; November 29, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old November 29, 2009, 09:28 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Add another. I know what you feel all too well, and NOT sharing in your feelings, prayers, and those of others already spoken is something that I cannot do.

I fold for your father tonight, rest assured.
Old November 30, 2009, 04:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

my best wishes
Old November 30, 2009, 06:25 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Sorry to here about your dad. When ever I here about someone with cancer I cant help but tell them about Essiac, It's cured my uncle, The doctors gave him 2 months to live and after taking Essiac he got better, The doctors said they misdiagnosed him. We think it was the Essiac. My mom made it at home after getting the 4 ingredients from a health food store, 50$ and she walked out with enuff stuff for 2.5 months, I think. How I know about Essiac is Rene Caisse was a nurse from my home town. Canada's Cancer Nurse, Here is a little bit about her nurse caisse story , The History of Essiac and Rene M. Caisse, Canada's Nurse and What is the herbal formula called Essiac? ) I'm not sure if this is how my mom made it but I just found this, The Authentic, Original Essiac Tea Formula & Recipe Most people laugh at the ingredients, But a lot medication is made up from plants and roots so why cant we make it our selfs, Their's nothing in it that would be harmful if drank on a daily basis so I rec-amend it to everyone who is feeling ill ( Sick or Flu) or to people that have cancer, Essiac cleans out your hole system. It's a lot to read but I just want people to know about Essiac and Rene Caisse and her cancer cure that you can make yourself.
Keep it up.
Old December 2, 2009, 01:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks again for the kind words and support.

Last edited by somecanadianguy; November 8, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old December 2, 2009, 01:46 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Sorry to hear that but it's great that he is improving. Any way you can fly out there to be with him?
Old December 2, 2009, 01:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Best wishes, hope your dad is doing better.
Old December 2, 2009, 02:08 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Sometimes a little progress is the best one can expect at a given time. There may be good days, there may be bad, but I'm sure that with time, he will come through it ok.
Old December 2, 2009, 02:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Sorry to hear that but it's great that he is improving. Any way you can fly out there to be with him?
I would if I wasn't so broke.

Last edited by somecanadianguy; November 8, 2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old December 2, 2009, 02:13 PM
F@H

My System Specs

You know you still have your friends and support from all of us here. Whenever something happens to one us it makes probably the rest of us want to fold more and get more people into the mix not for the points but to increase research on these diseases and cancers so this doesn't have to happen to us. As i've told you before in PMs and i'll tell ya again, if you need a sound board, even if its not about whats going on, send me PMs, get your ass back into msn or log onto steam and we'll just chat about anything. We're all here for you in one form or another.