Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2009, 09:35 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default The Folding must go on!

I know it was to be expected, but we are down by at least 200k PPD since the contest ended. That's probably a gain of nearly 100k PPD, but don't stop the folding now... not when its cold, when we were closing in on TPU. Let's show them that any resistance is futile .

Old November 26, 2009, 09:54 AM
Banned
F@H

well yeah. in winter a proper folder must use video card , cpu and such exaust heat to warm up!!!
Old November 26, 2009, 10:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm in the middle of hardware swapping and acquisition on my desktops plus I am out of town working. It will take me a bit to get ramped back up and, as long as I am out of town, my output will suffer......
Old November 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

i havnt stopped, dont plan on stopping, and may be buying more gpu's.......NEED MOAR PPD!

Old November 26, 2009, 01:53 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Contest is over, Dead Things probably went back to folding for NCIX. He's good for 120k PPD by himself. Yes, we always lose folders after a contest ends, but not as many as we gain. Some people stick.

On a plus side, we're about 3 days away from cracking the top 50 teams!
Old November 26, 2009, 01:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah i had to stop for help reasons...
Old November 26, 2009, 03:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

heh, its on
Old November 26, 2009, 03:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I've got hardware sitting and another lead on a second GX2 so I'll be really cranking it out soon soon folks.

Heheheheh

MOAR!!!!!
Attached Images

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 26, 2009, 04:29 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

:0 a second tell me if you can find a 3rd:D Just finished a bigadv this morning 50k ppd, now I can get it going again once I can get the second core on my gx2 folding!
Old November 26, 2009, 04:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am way behind in terms of what I might be able to do with what I already have to improve the output of what I have.
But you have my word that it will never fall below current levels, as little of the overall team output as it may be.
No matter the cost, they will always be 24/7 machines. Always have been. But it will rise from the current 30k PPD
to hopefully near double that in the next couple of months. Not all that big of a jump in terms of total team output either,
but I'm trying. My time folding is growing shorter and shorter, but my wife has sworn to never stop as long as she has
the help she will need to keep running the little farm. That's all I can add guys. It's all I have.

brad