Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 18, 2009, 08:04 PM
F@H

Thanks, only thing i noticed is with everything running i have to pause one of the F@H in order for things not to lag when i watch something on VLC. Not a big deal to me, i figure VLC + messenger + 2 F@H + 1 big wu = too much to do at once without a performance/response hit to me.
Old November 18, 2009, 08:36 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Well, I've never had any hardware fail on me due to temperatures, and I run everything pretty much at the ragged edge. YMMV of course, but I've had my Q9550 and 4870 running at temperatures that some people would consider dangerously high (although they aren't) nearly 24/7 for over a year and they're perfectly fine.
Don't take this the wrong way. Good luck. You're exactly where I was 6 months ago, having never had to RMA a single part on my personal machines. Since then, I've had a bad string of failures. I really hope it doesn't happen to you too.

Anyway, since it was asked for, I gave my opinion. It's mine, and you can't change it. Good to see Arinoth up there in PPD. I got the feeling my 22k might not even crack the top 10.