Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16, 2009, 04:53 AM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

Well, thus far it seems that any points users should have gotten while the issues were worked have vanished down a deep dark hole.
Old November 16, 2009, 06:49 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_BenD_over View Post
Well, thus far it seems that any points users should have gotten while the issues were worked have vanished down a deep dark hole.
I'm sure that I didn't recieve all the points that I contributed during this time........
Old November 16, 2009, 08:09 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Yep i still have yet to see a point for the day of no points so far
Old November 16, 2009, 10:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I am in the same boat... waiting for about 2 day worth of production.
Old November 16, 2009, 10:13 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Ya this sucks. Just when we should be getting around 1million ppd too. And with the contest happening this is bad timing for a server mess up. I hope the f**k up gets fixed and all the points get awarded by the end of the contest so everyone gets their max entries, If not maybe extend the contest closing date untill everything is fixed. I thought it was a short contest period anyway, the longer the contest goes the better the chance of people getting Addicted(Did I say that out loud). I think we are going to see a huge peak in our PPD when this is fixed. WTF Keep it up everyone
Old November 16, 2009, 01:14 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Stats say in the last 24hrs I've done 18 WU for a total of 28 points!
Old November 16, 2009, 01:16 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Glad it's not just me that has noticed PPD lost in a black hole seeming like to never return. I lost about 50k
Xfx R9 290X (x2) Sapphire Tri-X 290X 6048x1200/2560x1440 @120Hz| Dell 2709W (left/right) Yamakasi Q270 Catleap 2b 120hz version (center)
OCZ Vertex 3 (x2) Raid 0 480Gb - Windows 8.1 PRO (windows 7 mockup)
Corsair Obsidian 800D | Seasonic X-1250
HeatKiller 3.0 | EK R9 290x WB (x3) | TFC Exchanger Quad Rad |Thermochill PA120.3 rad|TFC Dual rad Scythe Gentle Typhoon (x9) |Swiftech MCP655 (x2) | EK drive bay Res.
Old November 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Afternoon everyone. I noticed this thread and its similatities to past ones here, and even at my old roost. I've also noted that my PPD recently is always lower that my points per last 24 hrs. THAT is quite unusual, for me anyway. I think I could probably figure out WTH is going on if I had the time, but alas I just don't. I don't think it would surprise anyone if it were Stanford's stats subsystem fouling up the works again, but I need for those to be accurate to make she my poor little farm is putting out what it should, which is 30k PPD give or take a little. I don't see it as being within that normal range right now. Would some be so kind as to fill me in on what's going on, please?? W ould start reading right now but there no way in hell I'd finish it in a week the way things are here at work. Add a move across three states in the next two months and I'll be a mess before this is all done and over with. SO please help me out guys, what's happening with the stats system and what is Stanford doing about it. I won't keep putting up with PPD being flushed down the toilet. Thanks much in advance fellas.

Brad
Old November 16, 2009, 03:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Last weeks outage: they have to MANUALLY input the results. It might take weeks, IMHO.

Lower PPD in general: problems with their stats servers. They get caught up eventually, like in the summer when everyone doing GPU WU's got awarded about 2 days points at once. Or it's the rounding thing, like my CPU gets 6500 PPD, but only 100% completes 3 of 1920pt WU's a day, and once a week I have a 8000 point day.
Old November 16, 2009, 04:12 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm View Post
Afternoon everyone. I noticed this thread and its similatities to past ones here, and even at my old roost. I've also noted that my PPD recently is always lower that my points per last 24 hrs. THAT is quite unusual, for me anyway. I think I could probably figure out WTH is going on if I had the time, but alas I just don't. I don't think it would surprise anyone if it were Stanford's stats subsystem fouling up the works again, but I need for those to be accurate to make she my poor little farm is putting out what it should, which is 30k PPD give or take a little. I don't see it as being within that normal range right now. Would some be so kind as to fill me in on what's going on, please?? W ould start reading right now but there no way in hell I'd finish it in a week the way things are here at work. Add a move across three states in the next two months and I'll be a mess before this is all done and over with. SO please help me out guys, what's happening with the stats system and what is Stanford doing about it. I won't keep putting up with PPD being flushed down the toilet. Thanks much in advance fellas.

Brad
Like SugarJ said Stanford's stat's server got the hiccups, it's been fixed.

They are crediting the points by hand to make sure it's done right, it can take several days for this to happen but you will get the points.

The WU's have all been received, the problem is only with the stats not the science.

Hopefully the new servers will fix this.

This is not the first time this has happened, have patience...