Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4, 2009, 08:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Attempting to get work packet.

Today when I came back from work the GPU client was stalled and trying to get the work packet, it had been a few hours like that. I shut off F@H and restarted it and it worked for 1 WU. However, after it did the same thing. I tried to shut it, to delete the work folder, queue, Fah_11 (or something like that) and the other file which I forgot the name. It didn't work, I even uninstalled and reinstalled and still no go.

Is there a problem with the server or is there a problem on my side ? My VMware is working fine.
Old November 4, 2009, 09:04 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Look back through the log file for the effected client to see which server (by IP number) was assigned. Then look at the chart (left column) at the following UPL and it should give you the status. Unless the prolem has cleared by nowm which it may have. Short duration server glitches like this are rather common.

Folding@Home server status