Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 1, 2009, 01:22 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Default Problems with VM3.0 and FahMon

Hey guys I decided to try the VM and when I try to monitor it in FahMOn I get this:
Name:  FahMon.png
Views: 74
Size:  68.8 KB

What am I doing wrong and why does the log say that I have completed 0% when my CPU usage is at 100%? Thanks guys and
Old November 1, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Not sure, but I believe there is a problem between Fahmon and VMware, that's why I made the switch to FahSpy.
Old November 1, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The VM is just getting started. By default Fahmon needs 3% progress before it correctly reports the points, progress, yada, yada. You can change those settings if you want.
Old November 1, 2009, 01:29 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

thats ok, I get that all the time, it takes 1-2% for it to work out the bugs and know what it is doing and how long it will take. In FahMon click clients then reload all to get it to update Fahmon with latest client data.
Old November 1, 2009, 01:33 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Does FahSpy need the same starting time? I'm getting the same with it. Why does it show that notfred 2630 is my team name? Are these points going towards our team? Thanks guys and awesome job at the quick responses.
Old November 1, 2009, 01:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You have to reconfigure the folding client so that it is getting points for you. Did you read the guide in this forum? It tells you how to do it.
Old November 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoanee View Post
You have to reconfigure the folding client so that it is getting points for you. Did you read the guide in this forum? It tells you how to do it.
Iread the guide but I must have missed that part. I was kinda excited about getting it working and that's why I missen that part.
Old November 1, 2009, 05:39 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Hey guys, I properly configured my VMware machine to my name and team # but FahMon still shows a different name. This is after 10% completion. Can someone tell me what I must do now?

Name:  VM 1.png
Views: 43
Size:  21.9 KB

Name:  FahMon 3.png
Views: 71
Size:  50.0 KB

Thanks and
Old November 1, 2009, 06:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

If you want to change the name right click on the client then, in the drop down menu, edit your name to what you want it to be.
Old November 1, 2009, 06:20 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoanee View Post
If you want to change the name right click on the client then, in the drop down menu, edit your name to what you want it to be.
I don't think you understood what I was asking. Look at the username on the screenshot of FahMon notfred2630 (2630). It shows a different username and team # than the one that I have set up with the VMware client which is Spikemau 54196.