Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 28, 2009, 06:07 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Yay I've reached Top 100

I know its not such a big deal, but I am quite happy I managed to reach that milestone. I still got lots of retired folders to pass and hopefully not too many "Sagath" will pass me as if I had been retired for ages.

On a side note, congrats to Sagath who also reached that a few days ago and who will achieve a lot more at the speed he is folding.

Edit: I know those stats are not up to day, but still.
Old October 28, 2009, 06:14 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats my friend! Its okay if we all get passed at some point! Its happened to me a few times lol!

Good to see you are doing so well! :)

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 28, 2009, 06:52 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats Kilauea . I remember getting into the top 100, It felt good. I'm currently in 38th place with just over 900,000 points and I think be the next team millionaire, I'll be sure to post that milestone. WTF (). Keep up the good work everyone
Old October 28, 2009, 06:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilauea View Post
I know its not such a big deal, but I am quite happy I managed to reach that milestone. I still got lots of retired folders to pass and hopefully not too many "Sagath" will pass me as if I had been retired for ages.

On a side note, congrats to Sagath who also reached that a few days ago and who will achieve a lot more at the speed he is folding.

Edit: I know those stats are not up to day, but still.
Thanks! 15k ppd helps alot! I shut the rig down for folding overnight last night, had some other (school) projects that needed some dedicated cycles. Shes getting setup again as we speak

And every bit helps. We really need some kind of longer-term folding contest. Our PPD seems to go in waves unfortunately. At least you're doing it just for doing it! Keep it up!
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old October 28, 2009, 07:41 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats on your milestone!

Comp1 (Mine) : ASUS P9X79 LE, 3960X, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1333, PNY 770 4GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB, OCZ Vertex3 480GB, 600GB VelociRaptor, Corsair 1000HX, Cool Master Cosmos 2

Comp2 (Wife's) : ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2700K, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866, 1TB HD, 2TB HD, EVGA 660, Corsair 1000HX, HAF 922

Comp3 (Kids) : ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2700K, 8GB 1866 GSkill, Gigabyte 770, Crucial M4 120GB, OCZ Vertex3 240GB,1TB WD Black, Antec 850W, Antec 120
Old October 28, 2009, 09:41 AM
Banned
F@H

nice but dont be too happy some other folks are slowly comn up
Old October 28, 2009, 12:20 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

As anyone who has been there will probably say, enjoy it while you're there!! You've most definitely earned it! But people have a competitive streak that despises stability so it pays to keep an eye over your shoulder!! :D
Old October 28, 2009, 12:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I am getting up there too, dont really know when I will break it though.

I'm sorry july, I couldn't see you behind all that feruary.
Old October 28, 2009, 12:34 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm View Post
As anyone who has been there will probably say, enjoy it while you're there!! You've most definitely earned it! But people have a competitive streak that despises stability so it pays to keep an eye over your shoulder!! :D
I am keeping an eye over my shoulder and based on the weekly production, if I do not slow down people below me will have to fold more to pass me, all the people that currently fold more than me (on a weekly basis) are ahead of me. So, come on guys, I need some competition coming from below
Old October 28, 2009, 12:34 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'm hoping to sneak past 400K points tonight but not sure if it'll make it. Tomorrow for sure though.

Still feels strange to have to leave behind 7.8 million points from my old team and roost.