Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2009, 06:07 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Wow, that's some messy.... err... "lovemaking".

Sometimes I want to know.

This is not one of those days.

LOL

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 6, 2009, 06:13 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Wow, that's some messy.... err... "lovemaking".
So THATS what you're referring to when you're talking about that in the IRC chat
Old November 6, 2009, 09:31 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
someone cheaped out on case and..what is that there? cpu cooling too lol but open case..hmm..actually open air..i guess itll be fine...

plus i see we got the same series of psu...nice workhorses hey?

edit theres still room for improvmeent for the gpus.....you need to fathom a little holding mechanism for a couple more fans.and the drive too....i bet its cooking with little air circulation....plus wood doesnt conduct heat that good..i stuck one of those weird looking flat sinks to a drive once, in totally passive mode it dropped temps from 50's to like low 40's

*tries to stop bleeding
LOL, not cpu cooling, that's the Northbridge cooling fan. Yep, the TX750 is a pretty solid power supply.

I actually have two 120mm fans pointed at the GPUs and with their fan settings at 80%, my GPU temps are at 58C, 66C and 68C.

But yea, I'll probably get a case soon, the 922 from directcanada.com for $84.99 looks pretty good.
Old November 6, 2009, 10:00 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwagon View Post
I shall call this one Stoanrineum, the love child of the "Stoanee" folder and "Perineum" folder.
OMG!! ...That's one ugly kid!! (this family seems to be getting a little inbred )

On a good note, the work situation is finally shaping up, should be able to continue the development of the "Perineum" soon
Old November 6, 2009, 10:09 AM
MVP

My System Specs

lmao.... nice rigs.. i think im going to be embarrassed showing mine
Old November 6, 2009, 10:32 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

No need to be embarrassed. I think my WWII era office desk should cover your most embarassing item

I've pestered Dan to plaster some pics of his stuff here and he hasn't complied with that yet, so what can we do to torture him now

Old November 6, 2009, 11:31 AM
MVP

My System Specs

My folding rigs are all virtual, so there isn't much a screenshot wouldn't show :)

I don't think my boss would appreciate me going in the server room to start taking pics of our blade servers
I'm havesting unused power. Whenever my servers aren't doing anything, they foldThe ones I have access to at least.
Attached Images

Old November 6, 2009, 11:36 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

You should consider installing the Vmware Client on those blade servers... much more efficient than the Standard Client.
Old November 6, 2009, 11:36 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallcschm View Post
lmao.... nice rigs.. i think im going to be embarrassed showing mine

Never be embarrassed mate! Be proud of what you own. Just because its not the biggest or the best doesn't mean anything.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 6, 2009, 12:36 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Indeed, be proud that you are
while so many others are not.