Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2009, 07:09 PM
Banned
F@H

well let me know wayyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance so i make room lol.
Old December 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm View Post
Tell me to STFU now, Mister Zero82z wore me out LOL
Sorry, I'm firing on all cylinders today.
Old December 21, 2009, 09:14 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
Sorry, I'm firing on all cylinders today.
that sounds nasty lol.
Old December 21, 2009, 09:18 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
that sounds nasty lol.
No, not really. You apparently just have a nasty mind .
Old December 21, 2009, 09:21 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
No, not really. You apparently just have a nasty mind .
hah...anyway...how was your monday, gents?
Old December 22, 2009, 12:11 AM
Banned
F@H

was looking around for some cases and kinda stepped onto this one lol!

thats a 400mm side fan. 250cfm..below 20db..or so..too bad it doesnt have top exaust and bottom intake and a few more things
Old December 22, 2009, 12:12 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
was looking around for some cases and kinda stepped onto this one lol!

thats a 400mm side fan. 250cfm..below 20db..or so..too bad it doesnt have top exaust and bottom intake and a few more things
Looks like a piece of crap, honestly.
Old December 22, 2009, 12:24 AM
Banned
F@H

indeed. the one thing i like about it is the side fan. thats a monster. cant get better. trouble is, even with the shortcomings, just because of the aformentioned monster, your mobo/cpu/gpu temps will still be decent.

basically, besides the quality build, it lacks proper intake, top output(at least 2x120/ 2x140 or even a top 220/230mm and so on..why cant cm come up with a haf922 400mm side fan version? would pay the extra premium lol!

btw, you a stu ? see you online at late hrs.
Old December 22, 2009, 12:24 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
well let me know wayyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance so i make room lol.
We'd give ya plenty of advance notification but there's no need to disrupt your home for us. Nor would be want to be a financial burden. We'd expect to pay you for your hospitality instead. Call it old school thinking if ya like but that's the way we were were raised.It would be more fun in summer though so maybe we should hold final planning until then. Would expect ya to try and get down our way in return some day, at our expense though. We have plenty of room and 10 acres too so if ya want to rent some two stroker stuff for fun in the snow thats no problem either. We'll see how it goes.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brad/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-31.png[/IMG] Have you looked at a map close enough yet to get aa sort of a feel for where we are. Plently of snow at 5000 meters too, and a goodsize pool for the summer. Google's satellite views are pretty good for that. Only thing YOU might have to watch for is your roving eyeballs and the wife's rolling pin protection techniques LOL.
Old December 22, 2009, 12:28 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm View Post
We'd give ya plenty of advance notification but there's no need to disrupt your home for us. Nor would be want to be a financial burden. We'd expect to pay you for your hospitality instead. Call it old school thinking if ya like but that's the way we were were raised.It would be more fun in summer though so maybe we should hold final planning until then. Would expect ya to try and get down our way in return some day, at our expense though. We have plenty of room and 10 acres too so if ya want to rent some two stroker stuff for fun in the snow thats no problem either. We'll see how it goes.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brad/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-31.png[/IMG] Have you looked at a map close enough yet to get aa sort of a feel for where we are. Plently of snow at 5000 meters too, and a goodsize pool for the summer. Google's satellite views are pretty good for that. Only thing YOU might have to watch for is your roving eyeballs and the wife's rolling pin protection techniques LOL.

pay for hospitality =
dude where i come from you say that you get beaten lol!

yeah you showed me the map once. not off your drive tough, lol.