Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 18, 2009, 07:26 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Haven't figured it out why I don't care for Kako that much. EOC seems easier to get what I want faster

EOC is still FUBAR though. Aggregate is nowhere near what its supposed to be.

If I know of another generator that produced accurate info every 30 to 60 minutes with an exposr grapx like EOC I'd pick it up in a minute but I haven't found one that does yet. Trying to get yer aggregate is a wholw lotta fun if you've been on more tow or three teams.. Stanford's system is just freaking S L O W.

Old December 19, 2009, 01:40 PM
Banned
F@H

well, check on several sites and do a comparison from time to time :)

jumped a few more positions, should have a second gpu to fill the lonely slut by mid next week...:)

edit :

Last edited by _dangtx_; December 19, 2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old December 20, 2009, 12:53 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
well, check on several sites and do a comparison from time to time :)
I do check them, and most cases there aren't any aggregates to compare, period! I don't consider that fair because it makes anyone who just happened to switch to another team look like a n00b no matter how much they've folded. Yeah I know its "team" competition but isn't it also about for all of humanity?? That's what we're supposedly doing this for. Stanford considers that and includes each member's aggregate score because of it. Most other stats sites don't and thats the main reason why I don't like any of 'em and won't use 'em, except for EOC (for another reason) and stanford (because it does). If EOC would include it they I'd have no reason to put up with stanfords slower than snail crap stats processing time. EOC doesn't include it either but its supposedly the grandady of stats sites so I use it JUST for the siggy, and that mostly just for PPD, a useful troubleshooting aid. I'll pass 10 million before waking up in the morning but no one who doesn't look at aggregates will have a clue. But they'll see the 1.7, thinking meh, not bad for a starter with those three lil GPU's.. Its like, in the competition context, my other 8.8 mill was flushed down the poop chute the day I started folding here. Starting all over, from nothing anywhere. Isn't right because it doesn't even begin to hint of a participant's devotion to it or hint of the time and money spend to support it. EOC, being the leader, should IMHO set the standard by including it in their siggy stats as well. They already have what I think is the most useful stats overall.

Oh well, screwit. I'm just a n00b with a brand new rig so teach me everything fellas, I don't know shit from shinola.

Last edited by bwm; December 20, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old December 20, 2009, 03:13 AM
Banned
F@H

nope. include a link to stanford with your aggregate points. thatll do :)

o yeah, and do wake up :D dont let that sick fudge get his way! :p
Old December 20, 2009, 03:30 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Ain't sick bro. Its what the doctors get away with and don't tell ya about that does.

bm
Old December 20, 2009, 04:12 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

[quote=_dangtx_;304861]nope. include a link to stanford with your aggregate points. thatll do :)[quote]That's exactly what I've been doing. But I don't see a really good reason for Stanford not include it in theirs.

Quote:
I am already VERY woken up. Which sick fudge are you referring to? A deleted post perhaps. I certainly hope so.
But then one could also say WTF difference does it make when ya can't get to the aggregates most of the time anyway.
Old December 20, 2009, 02:39 PM
Banned
F@H

the damn ripper ya old smartie pants :D
Old December 20, 2009, 03:02 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
nope. include a link to stanford with your aggregate points. thatll do :)

I sent ya the link in an email just to make sure we were on the same track. It auto updates on stanfords page but isn't in the siggy thing at all, and ya can't link to just that block of info. I'm gonna try to see if EOC will try to squeeze it into their siggy images. I know some of ya might not think it important, but I do and would like to have at least the option of having it shown.
Old December 20, 2009, 03:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
the damn ripper ya old smartie pants :D
Welll, he keeps trying, and has failed due to his own focusing on the physical. He's learned where my soft spot is now, so has C, and neither she of my boss are letting me do anything until the fix is complete. I think she's also trying to clean up my language but damnit thats part of where the fun comes from and they ain't gunna get away with it!!!!!! Stinking meds still have my head all screwed up.
Old December 20, 2009, 03:45 PM
Banned
F@H

man, as long as i hear about improvements, im cool with it.

now. time for you to take yor free time and work on yer non work riggies :) get yourself a haf922 or 932 but i sugest the first, and take it from there :)

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

not sure where ou get your parts these days.