Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
Banned
F@H

you bastuge!! letting go of precision like its a doity ho!
Old October 29, 2009, 08:40 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well hold a min there parner! Does seem to be paying off a little. I see some improvements despite having a shitload of 2665's again. Raised shader voltage .10, left everything else alone, then raised it to 1550 Mhz. Will post some numbers later if it remains stable but so far, so good. Last two days were so nice around here that I dun wanna do anything to mess it up, ya know?
Old October 29, 2009, 08:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

And get yer siggy fixed, NOW!!!!!
I already gave ya the link so get at it!!!
Old October 29, 2009, 08:45 PM
Banned
F@H

i dont know how lol yet!!!

max out shader voltage, it wont kill it. and as youve seen raising the core helps too...lets look at stats..h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old October 29, 2009, 08:58 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
i dont know how lol yet!!!
Stats in signature!

Quote:
max out shader voltage, it wont kill it. and as youve seen raising the core helps too...lets look at stats..h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Too early to tell except by seat of the pants hunches. Raised GPU core .1 volt as well. If that AND the shader settings changes prove stable then I'll kick 'em all up another notch or so, with emphasis on shader frequency of course. Right now they're at 1550 with +.1 volt, which they've NEVER done before without bombing out after a few frames, but are stable now after 30 frames, Promising at this point. Old coot has to learn some patience here too ya know. That iddy biddy bump in shader freq isn't gonna be obvious in PPD so naturally its gotta go higher to be worth anything. We'll see, bt I see more reason for hope now. I se real need for extra caution with shader voltages at this point though, because there is a loose link between GPU core and shader driver voltages.
Old October 29, 2009, 09:25 PM
Banned
F@H

dude max out the dam vcore and increase shaders 25mhz at a time. wu craps out, back 5-10mhz. till stable..i went by 50 mhz lol...1863 seems the limit i think. unles i find a way to increase more juice but it wont make that much of a difference anyway
Old October 29, 2009, 09:42 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
dude max out the dam vcore and increase shaders 25mhz at a time. wu craps out, back 5-10mhz. till stable..i went by 50 mhz lol...1863 seems the limit i think. unles i find a way to increase more juice but it wont make that much of a difference anyway
Yup, will have to decrease the bump sizes now, hit the first EUE snag, rig two as expected. I'm thinking of exchanging that card for another one, or maybe even paying the lil extra for a 275 SC just for grins. They have that trade up save BIG program ya know. If it pumps out another 2 or 3 k a day then I'll upgrade all of 'em. How ya like them beans, eh?
Old October 29, 2009, 10:01 PM
Banned
F@H

hows the maxing of the juice going?

*gets the baseball bat man we need a shifty icon here lol..there is one this one here but dudes holding sumtn lol
Old October 29, 2009, 10:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
hows the maxing of the juice going?

*gets the baseball bat man we need a shifty icon here lol..there is one this one here but dudes holding sumtn lol
Doing ok so far. Done enough frames on this WU ro go up anuter 50 Mhz on the shaders, making it 1625 Mhz. If that's ok then I'll bump JPU clock and look for PPD reaction. If none or too little to justify, than the GPU clock can stay at 650, not worth going up any more on it unless the shaders run outs gas. If they do that but still look stable then I might bump it again but I'm kinda pumped getting the shaders up this far on all three of 'em. Stock was 1325 ya know. I'd shit meself If all of 'em hit 1700 stable with GPU at 700 or below and + .2, but I have doubts it'll do that. Me still praying though
Old October 29, 2009, 10:15 PM
Banned
F@H

check this out. drop ram speed, drop gpu speed...keep at it til lshaders reach a max(on max vcore)...then work your gpu..forget about ram.

ps post difference in ppd with the different settings like i did before :)