Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17, 2009, 12:33 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
dont ask....

the drive on the bottom of the case is a 3.5" ..and winders decided it ill not see it anymore lol.

pray hard brother
Gotta start somewhere bro, may as well be new/different power and data cables for the CD and HD.
Old October 17, 2009, 12:43 AM
Banned
F@H

the paradoxal thing about it is that most of you folwks wouldve calmly strolled int obro's puter room, snatch a machine, and no pain with lots of gain :D

but like olde man here said before, its gotta happen e way lol

time to walk pooch.

bm i see u in a bathrobe wandering around looking for victims to flash ....ima gonna release pooch on ya arse :D
Old October 17, 2009, 01:14 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
the paradoxal thing about it is that most of you folwks wouldve calmly strolled int obro's puter room, snatch a machine, and no pain with lots of gain :D

but like olde man here said before, its gotta happen e way lol

time to walk pooch.

bm i see u in a bathrobe wandering around looking for victims to flash ....ima gonna release pooch on ya arse :D
Dun worry... me dressed to care after me woman. Nothing else. Another working night and she's in here with me so it lets me think better. Gotta go for tonight gents. Y'all be good, although bad is more fun LOL. See ya'all tomorrow. Mo points, mo work units..... YES!!!!!
Old October 17, 2009, 08:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Good evening everyone. As the n00b here, I'm proud to say that my output levels are normal and stabilized at nearly 30K PPD.
As is often the case, EOC's PPD figures lag in settling out, same in this case, but all rigs are cranking at normal levels as expected.
I wish we were allowed to place EOC stat images in our siggies but I understand the various reasons why that was decided against.
Makes things a bit inconvenient, but the reasoning behind the decision is sound. Thanks for reading and everyone have a great weekend!!
Old October 17, 2009, 08:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty View Post
Good evening everyone. As the n00b here, I'm proud to say that my output levels are normal and stabilized at nearly 30K PPD.
As is often the case, EOC's PPD figures lag in settling out, same in this case, but all rigs are cranking at normal levels as expected.
I wish we were allowed to place EOC stat images in our siggies but I understand the various reasons why that was decided against.
Makes things a bit inconvenient, but the reasoning behind the decision is sound. Thanks for reading and everyone have a great weekend!!
Good to have you aboard sir

your the first one i see with 3 identical rigs folding.

hats off to you.
Old October 17, 2009, 08:55 PM
Hall Of Fame

Awesome !

Welcome to the program.

-----

Bring those points on !

You'll find no shortage of (fun) competition here.....

Old October 17, 2009, 09:37 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ILVgeARX View Post
Good to have you aboard sir

your the first one i see with 3 identical rigs folding.

hats off to you.
Thanks. They're modest lil rigs, but very snappy feeling and a boatload of fun to use. First giga boards I've eve had, and they sure won't be the last
Old October 17, 2009, 09:39 PM
Banned
F@H

now the question is how did brad here end up in the intel camp?

it seems a certain someone has been lobying for a long time lol for him to make the switch and when that happened, man he run!.
Old October 17, 2009, 09:43 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Cuz AMD fell way behind in PPD and my fav AMD chipset maker at the time gave up the desktop market.
Lousey chickens let me down. And I'm a cheap PPD whore anyway LOL.

And yes you crazy canuck, tis all YOUR fault!!!!
Old October 18, 2009, 10:58 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Things are looking up! Finally hit the top 20. 16th right now. Should hit 6th when PPD finally settles down.
Then more when i finish my wife's new I7 box.
I'll prolly pick the graphics card at the last moment on that one in case anything stunningly new hits the shelves by then.
Otherwise it'll be another 260/216 SC or upper-end 275.
Shame I can't bring my nearly 8 million pts from my former team but at least they really belong to the world.

QUESTION: which of the current i7 chips is best for folding? By that I mean with proper emphasis on cache sizes and overclockability.

Last edited by bwm; October 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM.