Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 16, 2009, 05:30 PM
Banned
F@H

arr..ill be working on me siggie pretty soon, lad :D
Old October 16, 2009, 08:29 PM
Banned
F@H

thats it folks. ive officially cleaned out lol..well except for a little test system that is torturing me with the ethernet drivers(typing on bro's comp)

so yep..dude with mobo = no reply.

basically im close to ordering the i5 lol..unless i find a cheap cheap cpu to drop in johnny's board :p

so to resume it all, i got fold all lolz....first time in years that i actually cleaned out like this and not being able to say no....not good :D
Old October 16, 2009, 10:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I really have no clue what you're last post says. Crazyhorsejohnny isnt replying to you about his Mobo's but you need a cpu to drop in his mobo, that you don't have yet? And you've cleaned out what you're other systems and built new ones? Waaaaaaaaah? haha
Old October 16, 2009, 10:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I believe what Dan means is that he has nothing at present to fold on. Nothing at all.
And that the prospects for a quick resolution of the problem at this moment are rather poor.
Dan is a quite unique individual. He does things his way, or not at all. That means
he does not accept gifts or handouts, whatever. I know, believe me, I have tried.
He is just as warm hearted, just as serious in his love for and belief in the F@H program as
anyone, but finances are his usual problems. His heart could not be larger or in a better place.
I know him well enough to say that with utter confidence.

brad
Old October 16, 2009, 10:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Dan - how the heck can you have nothing to fold on given the buying spree you've been on here and at RFD over the past couple days? Heck, I believe you just grabbed a router and a wifi card from Oversized Rooster, for cryin' out loud. What the heck is going on man! Pull yourself together!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old October 16, 2009, 10:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ya I was gonna say with all the stuff you buy you should be able to have at least one rig up! So what's he needing, a motherboard or cpu?????
Old October 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
Banned
F@H

you guys have no idea what iu did good lord all mighty to be able to type this...all i buy usually are for buils(not mine).,..

im running on a tst system that i installed winders tru some luck or magic on a lappy drive lol and the drivers for the ethernet didnt work but somehow got them going and at the same time got me router to accept all of that....so yes.its a miracle

and to answer the questions, i got fed up and cleared out everything mobo and cpu related because i had no more space and pooch was whining about the little corner left for him lol...sooo

anyway, when the people came, i just couldnt say no lol and so everything went..except for the test system..and the lappy drive that i had intended to trade for something else but dude didnt show up(thank whoever you preach to)
Old October 16, 2009, 11:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Whatever ya did, the pic ya sent me looks like all hell broke lose to make it do a damn thing LOL.

Guess I'll say my prayers tonight...... :D
Old October 16, 2009, 11:14 PM
Banned
F@H

dont ask....

the drive on the bottom of the case is a 3.5" ..and winders decided it ill not see it anymore lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty View Post
Whatever ya did, the pic ya sent me looks like all hell broke lose to make it do a damn thing LOL.

Guess I'll say my prayers tonight...... :D
pray hard brother
Old October 16, 2009, 11:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well, ya remember what George Carlin always said in situations like this one

Yep, I'm a praying........