Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2009, 08:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Welcome Sir! An extra push in PPD is always welcome, just like you ;)

You may notice some competition here, but that is mostly due to us going to overtake team TPU.
Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay...
Old October 14, 2009, 08:39 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty View Post
Certainly. I also honor the rules of forums wether I agree with them or not. OR, I leave peacefully. I have been looking for the forum rules and as lucj would have it, have not found them. Maybe its right under my nose, but I just don't see it LOL. That's what happens at 60+ for most of us, I think. A link would be much appreciated. Thanks.....
We welcome all Folders and try to help any that ask, there are a number of forum members that Fold for other teams and all are helped equally.

If you're looking for a place to retire in your old age this is as good a place as any. We are pretty relaxed here, the youngsters get rambunctious now and then but are usually well behaved. The mods tend to be hands-off and often act just like real people.

As far as the competitive side of Folding goes, we do tend to have a bit of fun with that...

Old October 14, 2009, 08:52 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Welcome! Another old fart is certainly welcome!

The folding crowd here is pretty dedicated and helpful. The forum crowd is awesome too; we have been known to get together at times for a beer or two, and folks have flown across the country to meet up for beer, or to watch some crazy mod project come to fruition.

We all get along, and when we don't, we make up pretty easy. Due to the older folk on here, we don't tend to put up with much foolishness, when it rarely raises it head.

Looking forward to that PPD!!!

edit: woah...I realized I am holding down that #5 spot in PPD on our team. I would love....no, dare for one of the folk to come up and push me off of that spot....
Fold for team #54196

Last edited by chrisk; October 14, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old October 14, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
edit: woah...I realized I am holding down that #5 spot in PPD on our team. I would love....no, dare for one of the folk to come up and push me off of that spot....

I'll give you a nudge when I'm blowing by you

Last edited by Perineum; October 15, 2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old October 14, 2009, 10:35 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks guyz. Old fartz are my kind of fartz LOL

Hey dan!! I'm sold. Ya ready to change the team numbers?

For admin: would it be possible to change my username here on the forum to BWM in order for it to agree with my stats at stanford and EOC ??

Thanks!
Old October 15, 2009, 12:12 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Welcome to the team
Old October 15, 2009, 04:24 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty View Post
Thanks guyz. Old fartz are my kind of fartz LOL

Hey dan!! I'm sold. Ya ready to change the team numbers?

For admin: would it be possible to change my username here on the forum to BWM in order for it to agree with my stats at stanford and EOC ??

Thanks!
Send a PM to Gav, our Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Welcome! Another old fart is certainly welcome!

The folding crowd here is pretty dedicated and helpful. The forum crowd is awesome too; we have been known to get together at times for a beer or two, and folks have flown across the country to meet up for beer, or to watch some crazy mod project come to fruition.

We all get along, and when we don't, we make up pretty easy. Due to the older folk on here, we don't tend to put up with much foolishness, when it rarely raises it head.

Looking forward to that PPD!!!

Ask and ya shall receive.
Old October 15, 2009, 06:57 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Good morning everyone. Will PM Gav shortly with the name change request, then await word from _dangtx_ and do the team number switcharoo.
I'm not sure what dan's production rate will be because he fartz around with rigs faster that I used to with women, but it'll something.
I've been pestering him to death to throw together a 10,000PPD box for ages and just might be getting close. He needs a GTX260 cooler and 7k of it should be good to go.
Mine will settle out to about 30,000 PPD after a few days. Thanks again all, you've been most helpfull and nice to this refugee old faaht n00b.
Off to the races!!
Old October 15, 2009, 08:43 AM
Banned
F@H

man youre slow. change that numba already
Old October 15, 2009, 09:05 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Whadaya expect from a 61 year old faaht, sheesch. All rigs and their clients now folding for team 54196, Hardware Canucks.