Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2009, 07:28 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Hardware Canuck Rules

Welcome.
Old October 14, 2009, 07:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Welcome to the forums crusty, Make yourself at home. And I hope to see you on the team, Another heavy puncher PPD wise would be nice, And also knock me out of the top 20 for team PPD, But I can live with that. WTF ()
Old October 14, 2009, 07:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Thank you both. The rules are very much like those of the place I just left and are quite agreeable. Your definitions of what constitutes SPAM are very vague but I'll see what they really are soon enough. The many aspectsor types of SPAM aren't really hard to define, but spammers don't give a rat's you know what anyway LOL. Thanks again for the warm welcome! Your folding team sounds increasingly attractive. I don't want do dominate any team, rather, make a meaningfull contribution to a team that could use a boost. That's just my own little philosophy. It all goes to a world-wide effort, and a have a normal little competitive streak left in me, so it sounds pretty good. I'll get with my partner in crime and old fart bwannabee friend (_dangtx_) to see hat we're gonna do. Thanks guyz, very helpful :)
Old October 14, 2009, 08:07 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Spam is easy here. In a FS thread, if you have nothing to say, then don't reply. Don't like the asking price? Send a PM to the seller. That's it.

As for the Folding team, we are a relatively small one that pack one heck of a punch. We welcome any and all, whatever your ppd is. You become #1? Perfect. You may become then the target for a few sharks around here (a few come to mind). Whoever is #1, we all pull in the same direction - the Team's ppd is much more important than our own production.
Old October 14, 2009, 08:21 PM
Banned
F@H

oh its gonna get better....brad here can do 30k ppd and me atm not much lol...

btw i went missing cuz dude came and picked up me board...

im old school now..asrock dual vsta, 2x1gb ddr500 ddr1 lol

dam thing only has 2 sata ports lol

but but...i can test agp and ddr on it so all is good.

anyway......ive been in the fs/ft forums for a number of years, just now decided to join the folding team..me and brad are ronins :p
Old October 14, 2009, 08:33 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post

As for the Folding team, we are a relatively small one that pack one heck of a punch. We welcome any and all, whatever your ppd is. You become #1? Perfect. You may become then the target for a few sharks around here (a few come to mind). Whoever is #1, we all pull in the same direction - the Team's ppd is much more important than our own production.
+1 to that. Thats why I dont mind being bumped out of the top 20, Every time I get bumped down the Team does better.
Old October 14, 2009, 08:35 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Welcome aboard. Another 30k PPD would help us in our push to crack the top 50, but the bad news is it won't crack the top 5 on our team. Like 3.0 said, we're not a large team, but we put up some good numbers. In the top 20 teams PPD, IIRC.
Hardware Canucks Forum - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats
Old October 14, 2009, 08:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post

Folding sharks? Target?

What are you talking about?
Old October 14, 2009, 08:43 PM
Banned
F@H

im starting to get a little tiny bit of a feeling you folks are competitive :D
Old October 14, 2009, 09:11 PM
F@H

My System Specs

You could say that. Friendly competition, though. The odd gentle dig as someone blows by you in the stats. Things like that. :)